TORONTO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$ALY.V #AI–AnalytixInsight Inc. (“AnalytixInsight”, or the “Company”) (TSX-V: ALY), a financial content and enterprise software solutions provider, reports its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022, including that of MarketWall, the Company’s 49%-owned FinTech affiliate.
Developed unique AI-based sentiment analysis tools using proprietary algorithms and data mapping techniques to measure, analyze, and develop scores for unstructured data elements that influence stock price movements including:
- Twitter, other social media sources, and news sentiment, and
- Short interest data, business relationship interconnectivity, proprietary ESG sentiment data;
Intesa Sanpaolo renewed their commitment to InvestoPro, MarketWall’s European online trading platform, through the appointment of two new InvestoPro board members:
- Luca Facchini Provera (Chair), Senior Director, Head of Sales Support at Intesa Sanpaolo’s Banca dei Territori Division, and responsible for commercial support of financial products to the retail network and for the robo-advisory wealth management initiative within Intesa Sanpaolo’s 2022 – 2025 business plan using Aladdin by BlackRock,
- Antonio Germogliè, Head of Planning, Control and Management of Intesa Sanpaolo’s Banca dei Territori Division;
- InvestoPro additional progress and customer on-boarding is expected to occur during the remainder of 2022 and the Company expects to provide updates on this progress and subsequent plans accordingly;
- InvestoPro added enhanced portfolio analysis tools powered by Morningstar;
- Continued platform developments of GEMINA, MarketWall’s disruptive cloud-based financial data infrastructure offering, for an additional financial institution that is expected to be the third European financial institution to license the GEMINA platform under a multi-year license agreement;
- Continued sales initiatives for GEMINA-based Morningstar Global Market in partnership with Morningstar;
- Published 10,323 research reports under the Refinitiv AI-driven research initiative during the quarter.
Q2 2022 Key Financial Highlights:
- AnalytixInsight’s revenue for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022, was $228,008 and $682,732 respectively, which compares to $773,834 and $1,727,162 in the prior year comparable periods. Net loss per share for the quarter was $(0.01) which compares to $(0.01) for the prior year comparable period;
- MarketWall consolidated financial results are comprised of MarketWall and its subsidiary InvestoPro (“MarketWall Consolidated”). MarketWall Consolidated revenue for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022, was $1,373,937 (MarketWall alone $1,373,937, InvestoPro $0) and $2,665,948, which compares to $1,394,911 and $2,369,552 in the prior year comparable periods. MarketWall Consolidated net loss for the three months ended June 30, 2022, was $371,183 (MarketWall alone remained profitable with net income of $269,886, InvestoPro net loss of $641,069 reflects development and start-up costs), which compares to MarketWall Consolidated net income of $90,984 for the prior year comparable period. AnalytixInsight’s ownership of MarketWall is 49% and thus not consolidated in AnalytixInsight’s financial results.
During the quarter, the Company developed sentiment analysis tools to measure and score unstructured data elements that influence stock price movements. These unstructured data elements include social media sentiment analysis, short interest scores, business relationship insights, news sentiment, and unique sentiment driven ESG scores in accordance with the Company’s plan to build unique and disruptive AI and machine learning tools for the capital markets and wealth management industries. The Company will continue to innovate and develop tools to assist wealth management platforms respond to the recent proliferation of sentiment-driven trading and asymmetric behavioural responses to information flows, particularly that of social media.
During the quarter, the InvestoPro board of directors was reconstituted by the appointment of five directors – two by Intesa Sanpaolo, two by AnalytixInsight and one independent. AnalytixInsight considers the new director appointments to be a renewed commitment by Intesa Sanpaolo supporting the overall success of MarketWall and its European online trading platform InvestoPro. Intesa Sanpaolo’s ownership of MarketWall is 33%. InvestoPro has been developed as a content-rich European online trading platform and is marketed to Intesa Sanpaolo customers as a more powerful and content-rich trading platform when compared to Investo, the stock trading app developed by MarketWall and launched by Intesa Sanpaolo in 2018. At year-end 2021, Intesa Sanpaolo reported Investo had approximately 761,000 active users and processed almost 54% of the online trades of Intesa Sanpaolo’s retail division. The Company expects to provide additional updates on the number of InvestoPro users and progress relating to InvestoPro developments in the coming weeks.
During the quarter, InvestoPro added enhanced portfolio analysis tools powered by Morningstar. InvestoPro users now benefit from enriched content that includes analyst consensus target price estimates and portfolio analysis tools that offer machine-created portfolio reports, index benchmarking, asset allocation performance analysis, and more.
During the quarter, GEMINA platform enhancements were continued for an institution that, when complete, the Company expects will be the third European financial institution to license the GEMINA platform and become GEMINA’s largest client under a multi-year license agreement. GEMINA is a multi-device trading platform for banks and brokers which powers InvestoPro and Morningstar Global Market.
During the quarter, AnalytixInsight’s Workforce Management division, Euclides Technologies, entered a new business relationship with a leading field service solutions provider with a robust sales pipeline beginning in the third quarter of 2022 and continuing into 2023. The Company is undergoing a strategic review of this division considering the Company’s increasing focus within the FinTech industry and expects this new business relationship to improve the business of this division.
Complete details of the Company’s financial and operating results are available under the Company’s profile at www.SEDAR.com.
ABOUT ANALYTIXINSIGHT INC.
AnalytixInsight is a data analytics and enterprise software solutions provider to world-leading institutions across various industries. AnalytixInsight develops and markets cloud-based platforms providing financial content, stock trading, and research solutions for banks, brokers and investors in the financial services industry. AnalytixInsight holds a 49% interest in MarketWall, a developer of FinTech solutions for financial institutions. Visit AnalytixInsight.com.
This press release contains “forward-looking information” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking information includes, without limitation, statements regarding the Company’s business operations and objectives, particularly respecting InvestoPro customer on-boarding expectations and the Company’s reporting thereof; the completion and size of a GEMINA licensing agreement with a third European financial institution; the impact of the changes to the InvestoPro board of directors, the Company’s strategic review of its Workforce Management division; the impact of sentiment analysis tools developed by the Company; Morningstar’s anticipated future use of MarketWall’s technology platform; and the Company’s future performance. Generally, forward-looking information can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will be taken”, “occur” or “be achieved”. Forward-looking information is subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the actual results, level of activity, performance or achievements of AnalytixInsight, as the case may be, to be materially different from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information, including but not limited to: general business, economic, competitive, geopolitical and social uncertainties; the Company’s technology and revenue generation; risks associated with operation in the technology sector; the Company’s ability to successfully integrate new technologies and employees; foreign operations risks; and other risks inherent in the technology industry. Although AnalytixInsight has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in forward-looking information, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such information will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. AnalytixInsight does not undertake to update any forward-looking information, except in accordance with applicable securities laws.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE
Chairman and CEO