Array of expert presentations and talks highlights company’s leading role in digital clinical trial market
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–eClinical Solutions, a global provider of digital clinical software and services, today announced that the company will be presenting at an impressive line-up of global industry conferences in fall 2022. The company’s leaders will share strategies and guidance on pertinent industry topics, including how to best leverage artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML), manage the transition from risk-based management (RBM) to risk-based quality management (RBQM), and enable the modern foundation for decentralized trials (DCTs). eClinical Solutions will also host various product showcases at these events to highlight how modern clinical data infrastructure and analytics platforms like the elluminate® Clinical Data Cloud can accelerate digital trials, automating and streamlining the clinical data pipeline to drive long-term ROI for large, mid-size and emerging life science companies in today’s increasingly complex data environment.
“The last several years have brought about significant changes to the life sciences industry – not only in terms of the complexity and amount of clinical data available, but also around expectations for trial speed and standards, and increased adoption of digitization and DCTs. While AI and ML are still relatively new to the life sciences space, when used strategically, these modern automation capabilities can improve data management processes and increase the efficiency of clinical trials,” said Raj Indupuri, CEO and co-founder of eClinical Solutions. “During such an exciting time in our industry, we look forward to participating in these events to discuss the digital innovation transforming the industry and provide strategies to help companies meet these changing demands.”
At the Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM) Annual Conference 2022 in San Antonio, TX (September 11-14), eClinical will present the following sessions, in addition to offering elluminate demonstrations in booth #506:
- “Real World Data, Real World Evidence, Registries, Natural History Studies: A Presentation on the Challenges of Collecting and Submitting These Data” (September 12th 4:00pm CT) – Dawn Kaminski, vice president of business development operations at eClinical Solutions, will join a panel as they break down the FDA’s recent draft guidance around real-world data (RWD) and provide relevant definitions, discuss the challenges of collecting, converting and submitting these data, and include sponsor considerations when submitting RWD.
- “Product Showcase: Accelerating Digital Trials with Best-in-Class Technology” (September 13th 1:15pm CT) – In this product showcase, Dawn Kaminski will lay out the increasing challenges faced by today’s data reviewers and explain how the elluminate Clinical Data Cloud is the foundation of digital trials, designed to automate the clinical data pipeline and drive clinical trial efficiency.
- “Data Management-Driven Change in the RBM to RBQM Transformation” (September 13th 2:00pm CT) – Angela Slocum, vice president of implementation consulting, and Gina Wood, director of customer success, will offer strategies and considerations for building an integrated infrastructure approach that ensures RBQM transformation, and share case studies about how data management is driving RBQM change today.
- “The Journey to Responsible and Ethical AI” (September 13th 4:15pm CT) – In this session, Dawn Kaminski will join a discussion about the risks of deploying AI without anchoring to robust compliance and core values, and cover how responsible and ethical AI advocates using AI with good intention to empower patients, payers, clinicians, and investigators.
eClinical Solutions will also be presenting and exhibiting at DPHARM® 2022 (September 13-14) in Boston, MA. On September 14th at 2:45pm ET, Raj Indupuri will present a session titled, “Preparing the Modern Foundation for DCT Data.” The talk will address how an interoperable data fabric is critical to success within the changes of R&D and considerations for a data foundation that creates efficiency within the overall clinical trials value chain. The eClinical Solutions team will also be available in booth #48a of the exhibit hall to demonstrate elluminate.
In October, Indupuri will co-present at Halloran Consulting Group’s CORE East Conference (October 5-7) in Chatham, MA, alongside Greg Moody, vice president of research and development IT at Biogen. The two will lead a session on October 7th titled, “The Foundation & Technical Architecture for Digital Trials: Building for Today, Planning for Tomorrow,” which will discuss ways life sciences companies of all sizes can approach their technology ecosystem needs to support increasingly digital models, flexible approaches for participation, and how to be “future ready” as digital trends accelerate.
eClinical Solutions will close out the month of October at the 2022 Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC) US Interchange (October 26-27) in Austin, TX. At the conference, the company will exhibit in booth #6 and present two track sessions:
- “Automating the Digital Data Flow with a Standards Foundation” (October 26th 1:30pm CT) – As part of the “Digitization” track, Raj Indupuri will present a session examining digitization’s role in achieving the shared industry goal of a more streamlined clinical data pipeline, with a focus on technology approaches that are utilizing standards and metadata to automate the end-to-end data flow.
- “Automating Efficiency with Machine Learning for Data Classification” (October 26th 4:30pm CT) – In this session within the “Artificial Intelligence” track, Robert Musterer, vice president of product management at eClinical Solutions, will outline the approach to data classification automation, as well as share how the attributes identified can be utilized by a clinical data repository (CDR) to automate data transformations and the creation of data listings, visualizations, and study-specific guided experiences for users.
During the fall, eClinical will also attend three Outsourcing in Clinical Trials (OCT) events: OCT Southern California 2022 (September 28-29), OCT New England 2022 (October 12-13), and OCT Nordics 2022 (25-26 October), as well as the Summit for Clinical Trials Operations Executives Europe (SCOPE Europe) 2022 (3-4 October). At these events eClinical leaders will provide booth demonstrations and agenda sessions showcasing how the elluminate platform centralizes operational data for greater oversight, analytics, and faster time to insights.
For more information on these upcoming events, visit: https://www.eclinicalsol.com/events.
About eClinical Solutions
eClinical Solutions helps life sciences organizations around the world accelerate their digital clinical initiatives with modern data infrastructure and analytics. Our intelligent clinical data cloud and data services give our clients real-time, self-service access to all their data from one centralized location; plus advanced analytics that help them make smarter, faster business decisions. Find out more at eclinicalsol.com.