DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Aquaponic and Hydroponic Systems and Equipment Market: Focus on Product, Application, and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market is expected to reach $2.74 billion by 2026, with a CAGR of 14.80% during the forecast period spanning 2021-2026.
High growth in the market is expected to be driven by the benefits that aquaponic and hydroponic growing techniques provide over conventional farming. With alternative farming techniques such as aquaponics and hydroponics, food production can be maximized with year-round production.
With these techniques, products grown are more nutrient rich as compared to products grown through conventional farming. Products grown through aquaponic and hydroponic techniques are grown in a controlled environment and monitored at all times. With increased production, increasing global food demand can also be managed through these techniques.
How This Report Can Add Value
Product/Innovation Strategy: The product segment helps the reader in understanding the different types of aquaponic and hydroponic growing techniques and equipment market potential globally. Moreover, the study provides the reader a detailed understanding of different growing techniques (i.e., nutrient-film technique, deep-water culture technique, media-filled grow bed, and ebb and flow system).
Additionally, comprehensive coverage on different equipment required for a successful aquaponic and hydroponic farm setup (i.e., HVAC, LED grow light, irrigation system, and aeration system) for various applications has also been added in the study.
Growth/Marketing Strategy: The alternative farming equipment manufacturers have opted for a new product development strategy as a way of establishing dominance in the aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market. Growth/marketing strategies will help the reader in understanding the revenue-generating strategies adopted by the players operating in the global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market.
For instance, in January 2021, Aquaponics AI, a social impact aquaponic technology company, released a mobile application to enable small and large farms to simplify data, understand the system and achieve better growth.
Aquaponics AI’s mobile application aims to bring real-time access to system data, insights, and farm management solutions. Moreover, other strategies adopted by the market players will help the reader in making strategic decisions, such as go-to-market strategies.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What is the estimated global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market size in terms of revenue for the forecast period 2021-2026, and what is the expected compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- What are the key trends, market drivers, and opportunities in the market pertaining to aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment?
- What are the major restraints inhibiting the growth of the global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market?
- What kinds of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to expand their market position in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market based on an analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
- How is the competitive benchmarking of the key aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment companies in the agriculture market based on the analysis of their market coverage and market potential?
- Which type of players and stakeholders are operating in the market ecosystem of aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment, and what is their significance in the global market?
- Which are the leading consortiums and associations in the global aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment market, and what are their roles in the market?
- How does the regulatory landscape differ in different regions for aquaponic and hydroponic systems and equipment?
- Increasing Global Food Demand
- Higher Yield Compared to Conventional Farming
- Year-Round Food Production
- 24/7 Crop Protection and Management
- High Cost of Operation
- Lack of Awareness about Alternative Farming Techniques
- Increasing Cultivation of Medicinal Plants
- Increasing Emphasis on Vertical Farming in Urban Areas
- Scope of Agricultural Production in Countries with Low Agricultural Land and Climatic Conditions
- Aquaponic Lynx LLC
- Argus Control Systems Limited
- BetterGrow Hydro
- Colorado Aquaponics
- ECF Farmsystems
- Endless Food Systems
- General Hydroponics
- GreenTech Agro LLC
- Hydrodynamics International
- Hydrofarm LLC
- Nelson & Pade Aquaponics
- Pegasus Agriculture
- Perth Aquaponics
- UrbanFarmers AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nc2n0l
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900