CALL FOR PAPERS, 13th Annual Conference, St. John’s University, Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21A, 00192, Rome, Italy, June 13-15, 2018
The Future of Business: Technology, Innovation and Regulation
A collaboration between St. John’s University’s Peter J. Tobin College of Business and a diverse group of international scholars and Universities, the GBRS has provided a collaborative and welcoming environment for sharing research and establishing networks across disciplines and borders for the past thirteen years. We invite theoretical, applied and empirical papers, case studies, and panel discussion proposals from scholars in the fields of: Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, and relevant social sciences.
Why Attend GBRS?
Interdisciplinary Topics/Panel Discussions//
- Accounting and Audit: Innovation in auditing; Data Analytics: The way forward
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Management: The art and science of 21st century management
- Marketing: Product and service innovation
- Economics: New directions in international economics
- Finance: Challenges and opportunities in fintech
- Business Education: Influence of technology on teaching and learning
- Meet the Editors: Tips for preparing research for publication across borders
Opportunities to Publish/Awards//
- Up to 6 papers will be published in a special issue of the international, peer-reviewed
Review of Business journal, published by St. John’s University, New York, USA.
- All accepted papers and presentations are blind reviewed, published in proceedings with an ISBN number and considered for the online Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium after review by track editors (Please note: US$60 processing fee for papers published in JGBRS).
- Awards for Best Papers and Discussants
Opportunities for Learning, Mentoring and Networking//
- We are committed to creating a diverse culture that attracts international scholars who truly desire to assist one another in their efforts to improve and expand their research.
- We assure that presenters have the opportunity to spend time together and create
relationships that lead to joint projects across borders.
- In keeping with our commitment to collaboration and learning, PhD, MBA and MS students are encouraged to present dissertation and thesis work at all stages of development.
Go to www.gbrsconference.org, click SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT (papers, presentations and panel proposals), and follow the instructions. Please note that all panel proposals must include the names and CVs of at least 3 participants. If you have any questions or difficulties, contact Igor Tomic at email@example.com.Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
- Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper, not at the end.
- Papers should not exceed 16 pages single-spaced including tables, appendices and references.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- Please DO NOT use footnotes or page numbers.
- At least one author must be in attendance and available to present accepted papers on
June 13-15, 2018.