DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Data Protection – Global Strategic Business Report” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Data Protection Market to Reach $116.6 Billion by 2030
The global market for Data Protection estimated at US$64.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$116.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Large Enterprises, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 6.5% CAGR and reach US$68.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the SMEs segment is readjusted to a revised 9.5% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $18.9 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 7.2% CAGR
The Data Protection market in the U.S. is estimated at US$18.9 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$20.3 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 7.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.8% and 6.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 6% CAGR.
Looking Ahead to 2023
The global economy is at a critical crossroads with a number of interlocking challenges and crises running in parallel. The uncertainty around how Russia’s war on Ukraine will play out this year and the war’s role in creating global instability means that the trouble on the inflation front is not over yet.
Nevertheless, there is always opportunity for businesses and their leaders who can chart a path forward with resilience and adaptability.
What’s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
- Influencer Market Insights
- Data Protection: A Prelude
- Steady Growth Projected for Data Protection Solutions Market
- Data Protection – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 131 Featured)
- Acronis International GmbH
- CA Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE)
- IBM Corporation
- McAfee LLC
- NetApp, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Quest Software, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- Veeam Software AG
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Number of Data Breaches Worldwide Creates Fertile Environment for Growth of Data Protection Solutions Market
- Average Cost Per Data Breach by Country (in US$ Million): 2019
- Average Cost Per Record Breached Across Key Industries: 2019
- Number of Data Breaches in the US for Years 2013 through 2018
- Emergence of Digital Transformation as the New Age Enterprise Strategy Creates Fertile Environment
- Global Digital Transformation Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019 and 2025
- Global Industry Digitalization Index Score by Industry Group for the Year 2019
- Global Cumulative Value of Digitalization by Industry (In US$ Billion) for the Period 2016 to 2025
- Pivotal Role of Data Management in Modern Enterprise Instigates Robust Demand
- Widespread Use of Data Backup & Recovery Points towards Bright Prospects
- Surging Deployments of Disaster Recovery Platforms Sustains Market Momentum
- Emphasis on Data Archiving & eDiscovery Widens Business Opportunities
- Priority for Identity & Access Management (IAM) in Enterprise IT Gives Impetus
- EU GDPR Amplifies IAM Requirements for Enterprises
- High Growth Opportunities in the Data Center Industry
- Telecommunications Sector: A Prime Consumer
- Banking & Finance Sector Emerges as Core Market
- AI: The Next Big Thing in Data Protection Ecosystem
- Cloud-based DPaaS to Drive Next Wave of Growth in Data Protection Market
- Standards and Regulations for Data Protection and Privacy: A Review
GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1d2f2x-protection?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900