DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Electric Bus Market (2022-2027) by Battery Type, Propulsion, Range, Length Of Bus, Consumer, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Electric Bus Market is estimated to be USD 51.84 Bn in 2022 and expected to reach USD 110.63 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 16.37%.
- Increasing Demand for Emission-Free and Energy-Efficient Mass Transit Solutions
- Stringent Government Rules & Regulations Toward Vehicle Emission and Electrification of Public Transport
- High Development and Maintenance Cost
- Technological Advancements Associated with Electric Buses
- Rising Demand for Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus
- Limited Battery Capacity and EV Infrastructure
The Global Electric Bus Market is segmented based on Battery Type, Propulsion, Range, Length Of Bus, Consumer, Application, and Geography.
- By Battery Type, the market is classified into Lithium-Nickel-Manganese-Cobalt Oxide and Lithium-Iron-Phosphate.
- By Propulsion, the market is classified into BEV, FCEV, and PHEV.
- By Range, the market is classified into Up To 200 Miles and Above 200 Miles.
- By Length Of Bus, the market is classified into Less Than 9 M, 9-14 M, and Above 14 M.
- By Consumer, the market is classified into Private and Government.
- By Application, the market is classified into Intercity and Intracity.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Electric Bus Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Electric Bus Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Electric Bus Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Electric Bus Market, By Component
7 Global Electric Bus Market, By Autonomy
8 Global Electric Bus Market, By Propulsion
9 Global Electric Bus Market, By Range
10 Global Electric Bus Market, By Length Of Bus
11 Global Electric Bus Market, By Consumer
12 Global Electric Bus Market, By Application
13 Global Electric Bus Market, By Seating Capacity
14 Americas’ Electric Bus Market
15 Europe’s Electric Bus Market
16 Middle East and Africa’s Electric Bus Market
17 APAC’s Electric Bus Market
18 Competitive Landscape
19 Company Profiles
- AB Volvo
- Ankai Automobile Co. Ltd.
- Ashok Leyland Ltd.
- Blue Bird Corp.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Daimler Ag
- EBUSCO B.V.
- Gillig LLC
- JBM Auto Ltd.
- King long Co. Ltd.
- NFI Group
- Olectra Greentech Ltd.
- Proterra Inc.
- Scania AB
- Solaris Bus & Coach S.A.
- Tata Motors Ltd.
- The Lion Electric Co.
- VDL Groep
- Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd
- Zhongtong Bus Holding Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gmv7uu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900