DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “The Global Market for Lab-Grown Diamonds and Nanodiamonds 2022-2033” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A diamond possesses the highest chemical stability, as well as unique conductivity and thermal shock resistance. Lab-grown diamonds have recently risen to prominence as replacement for natural diamonds. The fine jewellery market is the main customer for lab-grown diamonds. However, other applications are also being developed in thermal management, optics, quantum computing, high-power electronics and diamond detectors.
Nanodiamonds (NDs) are diamond phase carbon nanomaterials that were initially used for their strong abrasive properties and as lubricant additives for industrial applications. Now they are impacting a broad range of markets including batteries, supercapacitors, skincare, biomedicine, coatings and plastics.
Main types of commercial NDs produced are categorized as high-pressure high temperature (HPHT) nanodiamonds, CVD diamond and detonation nanodiamonds (DND). Extremely small amounts of nanodiamond additives can modify a variety of thermal and mechanical properties in various parent materials.
- Adamas Nanotechnologies, Inc.
- Aether Diamonds
- Appsilon Enterprise
- Art Beam Co., Ltd
- AR Brown
- Beijing Grish Hitech Co., Ltd.
- Bikanta, Inc.
- Carbodeon Ltd. Oy
- Cymaris Labs
- Daicel Corporation
- Diamond Foundry
- eOx International BV
- FND Biotech, Inc.
- Henan Union Abrasives Corp.
- Henan Yuxing Micro-Diamond Co., Ltd.
- Heyuan Zhonglian Nanotechnology Co. Ltd
- John Crane, Inc.
- L.M. van Moppes and Sons SA
- JSC SINTA
- Microdiamant AG
- NanoCarbon Research Institute Co., Ltd./ New Metals and Chemicals Corporation, Ltd.
- NanoDiamond Products Limited
- Nanoplazz Technologies, Inc.
- Neomond Ltd.
- New Diamond Technology
- NVision Imaging Technologies GmbH
- PlasmaChem GmbH
- Quantum Brilliance
- Quantum Particles
- Ray-Techniques Ltd.
- Sumitomo Electric
- Tianjin Chanyu Superhard Sci-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Tong Li Tech
- WD Lab Grown Diamond
Report contents include:
- Types of lab-grown diamonds and nanodiamonds and properties.
- Production methods by producer.
- Applications, benefits, market megatrends, market drivers for use of lab-grown diamonds and nanodiamonds, technology challenges, competing materials, market demand.
- Competitive landscape.
Markets for lab-grown diamonds and nanodiamonds including
- electroplating and anti-wear/friction coatings
- polishing materials
- energy storage
- thermal management
- quantum computing
- high-power electronics
- diamond detectors.
- Lab-grown diamonds and nanodiamonds pricing.
- Global market consumption of lab-grown diamonds and nanodiamonds to 2033
- In depth company profiles including types produced, products, target markets, production capabilities, contact details. Companies profiled include Adamas, Appsilon Enterprise, Carbodean, Daicel, Lusix, NDB, Quantum Brilliance, Ray Techniques etc.
Key Topics Covered:
1 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2 LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS
2.1 Production methods
2.1.1 Chemical Vapour Disposition (CVD)
2.1.2 High Pressure High Temperature (HPHT)
3.2.1 Commercial nanodiamonds
3.2.2 Fluorescent nanodiamonds (FNDs)
3.3 Production methods-advantages and disadvantages
4.1 Lab-grown diamonds
5 MARKETS FOR LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS AND NANODIAMONDS
5.1 LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS
5.1.1 Global revenues to 2033, by market
5.1.2 Jewellery segment overview
5.1.3 Lab-grown diamond producers list
5.1.4 Advanced applications
18.104.22.168 Electronics & computing
22.214.171.124.1 Heat spreaders
126.96.36.199.2 Quantum computing
188.8.131.52.3 High-power electronics
184.108.40.206.2 Medical implants
220.127.116.11 Lasers and optics
5.2.1 Lubricant additives
18.104.22.168 Market and applications
22.214.171.124 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in lubricants to 2033 (tons)
5.2.2 Electronic polishing materials
126.96.36.199 Markets and applications
188.8.131.52 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in lubricants to 2033 (tons)
5.2.3 Electroplating and anti-wear/friction coatings
184.108.40.206 Markets and applications
220.127.116.11 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in electroplating and anti-wear/friction coatings to 2033 (tons)
18.104.22.168 Fiber-based polymer composite parts
22.214.171.124.2 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in composites to 2033 (tons)
126.96.36.199 Metal-matrix composites
188.8.131.52.2 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in metal-matrix to 2033, tons
184.108.40.206 Markets and applications
220.127.116.11 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in skincare to 2033 (tons)
18.104.22.168 Markets and applications
22.214.171.124 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in supercapacitors to 2033 (tons)
126.96.36.199 Markets and applications
188.8.131.52 Global market consumption of nanodiamonds in batteries to 2033 (tons)
5.2.8 Drug delivery
184.108.40.206 Markets and applications
6 PRICING OF LAB-GROWN DIAMONDS AND NANODIAMONDS
7 COMPANY PROFILES
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7s3bo7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900