DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Nanocatalysts – Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Nanocatalysts Market to Reach $4.1 Billion by 2030
The global nanocatalysts market, valued at approximately US$3 billion in 2022, is anticipated to reach around US$4.1 billion by 2030, with a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2030.
The report delves into various industries, including refinery and petrochemicals, environment, food processing, chemical synthesis, and others, providing a 14-year perspective on sales percentages for the years 2016, 2023, and 2030 to reveal market trends and dynamics.
In particular, the refinery and petrochemicals segment is expected to achieve a 4.4% CAGR, reaching a value of US$1.7 billion by the end of the analysis period. Meanwhile, the environment segment is forecasted to grow at a 6% CAGR over the next eight years.
The United States is estimated to have a nanocatalysts market worth US$771.6 million in 2022, while China, the world’s second-largest economy, is predicted to reach US$547.3 million by 2030, driven by a 6% CAGR between 2022 and 2030.
The report conducts an in-depth analysis of the global nanocatalysts market, emphasizing annual sales data from 2016 to 2030. It offers insights into the market’s recent performance, current status, and future projections across various geographical regions, including the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
Within Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3.7%, while Japan and Canada are also noteworthy geographic markets, each forecasted to experience growth rates of 2% and 4%, respectively, during the 2022-2030 period.
- Special discussions on the global economic climate and market sentiment
- Coverage on global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence analysis across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and trademarked research platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- Access to curated YouTube video transcripts of market sentiments shared by CEOs, domain experts and market influencers via interviews, podcasts, press statements and event keynotes
- The Nanotechnology Revolution Has Arrived!
- Catalysis and Catalysts – An Overview
- A Prelude to Nanocatalysts
- Popular Synthesis Methods
- Latest Development in Nano-Catalysis and its Uses
- Global Economic Update
- World Shifts to an Endemic COVID-19 Strategy With Focus on Multilateral Approach to Managing Future Pandemics
- War, Inflation & High Cost of Living Crisis Supersede COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2022 & Beyond
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- Impact of COVID-19 on Nanocatalysts Market
- Competitive Landscape
- Nanocatalysts – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2021 (E)
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- Global Nanocatalysts Market Poised to Exhibit Rapid Growth
- Nanocatalysts Market – Regional Assessment
- Recent Market Activity
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2021 (E)
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Environment & Sustainability Take Precedence Post-Pandemic
- Global Market for Sustainability Technologies (In US$ Billion) Year Market Size (In US$ Billion)
- Pandemic Induced Accelerated Focus on the Environment & Sustainability to Drive Demand for Low-Cost, Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly Catalysts
- Nanocatalysts Find Increasing Demand in Environmental Application
- Growing Emphasis on Clean Technologies Bodes Well
- Global Clean Technologies Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Rise of Nanocatalysts in Refining & Petrochemical Processes to Spur Growth in the Market
- Here’s How Nanocatalysts Help Enhance Petrochemical Reactions
- Global Demand for Petroleum Products in Million Barrels Per Day (2019, 2020, 2030, 2040)
- Nanocatalysts Emerge as Eye-Grabbing Option for Hydrotreating in Petroleum Industry
- Rising Demand for Nanocatalysts in Oil and Gas Sector
- Sustaining Expansion in Oil & Gas Sector Augurs Well
- Global Energy Demand & Growth (In Million Tonnes of Oil Equivalent (Mtoe)) for the Years 1990, 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030 and 2040
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Oil & Gas Industry
- Global Average Annual Brent Crude Oil Price (In US$ Per Barrel) for Years 2017 through 2022
- Global Oil Production (In Million Barrels Per Day) for Years 2018 through 2022
- Expanding Role of Renewable Fuels in the Global Energy Mix Reflects Opportunities for Nanocatalysts
- Global Energy Mix: 1990 Vs 2020
- Biofuel Remains an Indispensable Element of Inclusive Clean Energy & Susceptibility Initiatives
- Nanocatalysts Potential to Create Biodiesel
- Increasing Demand for Nanocatalysts in the Chemical Industry Bodes Well for Market Growth
- Nanocatalysts Underpin Green Movement with Plethora of Chemical Applications
- The Quest for Lightweight Fuel Efficient Cars to Spur Use of Nanotechnology in Automotive Applications
- Lightweighting Trend in Auto Parts: Average Weight of a Passenger Car (In Kgs) for the Years 1990, 2000, 2006, 2016 & 2019
- Growing Demand for Clean Water and Widening Gap between Safe and Reliable Water Supply Drives the Demand for Nanocatalysts in Water Purification
- Global Water Consumption by End-Use Sector (in %)
- Growing Demand for Nanocatalysts in the Food Industry
- New Approach to Synthesize Gold/Cobalt Binary Nanocatalysts for Hydrogen Storage
- New Approach to Synthesize Gold/Cobalt Binary Nanoparticles
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 55 Featured)
- BASF SE
- Dow, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- Kronos Worldwide, Inc.
- PQ Corporation
- TitanPE Technologies, Inc.
- Umicore N.V.
- Venator Materials PLC
- W. R. Grace & Co.
- Zeolyst International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9wg54v
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900