DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Perimeter Security Market Research Report by Component (Service and System), Security System, Security Service, End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Perimeter Security Market size was estimated at USD 49.81 billion in 2021, USD 54.82 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 10.32% to reach USD 89.82 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Perimeter Security Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Perimeter Security Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Perimeter Security Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Perimeter Security Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Perimeter Security Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Perimeter Security Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Perimeter Security Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Perimeter Security Market?
- Growing Adoption of Latest Techniques Such as Ip Based Video Surveillance Cameras for Remote Monitoring
- Increasing Concern of Theft in Banks, Offices, and Warehouses
- Rising Demand Across Verticals Such as Military Sites to Prevent and Detect Intrusion
- Lack of Technical Expertise, and the Need for Security Training and Awareness
- Emergence of Ai, Facial Recognition, Computer Vision and Big Data Analytics in Perimeter Security Systems
- Rising New Product Launches by Major Players
- Integration of Logical and Physical Components of Security Systems
- Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited
- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- Fiber SenSys Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand
- Johnson Controls
- Panasonic Corporation
- Pelco Incorporated
- Rbtec Perimeter Security Systems
- Senstar Corporation
- Sorhea GmbH
- Southwest Microwave, Inc.
- Teledyne FLIR LLC
- Thales Group
- United Technologies Corporation
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co., Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/205khq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900