DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the global semiconductor silicon wafer market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, telecommunication, and automotive industries. The global semiconductor silicon wafer market is expected to reach an estimated $17.4 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2020 to 2026. The major drivers for this market are growth of automotive semiconductor and increasing deployment of GPS tracking system.
Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include the large size semiconductor silicon wafer and integrating nanotechnology with silicon wafer technology.
A total of 77 figures/charts and 61 tables are provided in this 129-page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below.
The study includes trends and forecast for the semiconductor silicon wafer market product type, diameter, end use industry, and region.
Some of the semiconductor silicon wafer companies profiled in this report includes, SUMCO Corporation, Shin-Etsu Handotai, SK Siltron, GlobalWafers, SOITEC SA, Okmetic, Wafer Works Corporation and Episil-Precision.
The publisher forecasts that 300 mm and above will remain the largest market over the forecast period due to growth of 5G and data center applications.
Consumer electronics will remain the largest end use industry over the forecast period due to growth of smartphones, tablets, phablets, refrigerators, ACs, TVs, home theaters, and washing machines. Semiconductor silicon wafer for automotive industry is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth of Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS), touch-free human-machine interfaces, adaptive cruise control, and automatic braking systems in automotive.
APAC will remain the largest region over the forecast period due to growth of telecommunications, automotive and consumer electronics industries.
Features of the Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market
- Market size estimates: Global semiconductor silicon wafer market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by product type, diameter, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global semiconductor silicon wafer market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different product type, diameter, end use industry and regions for global semiconductor silicon wafer market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of the global semiconductor silicon wafer market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global semiconductor silicon wafer market by product type (logic, memory, analog and others), diameter (less than 150 mm, 200 mm and 300 mm and above), end use industry (consumer electronics, telecommunication, automotive and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (ROW))?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the semiconductor silicon wafer market?
- What are the emerging trends in semiconductor silicon wafer market and the reasons behind them?
- What are some changing demands of customers in the semiconductor silicon wafer market?
- What are the new developments in the semiconductor silicon wafer market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in the semiconductor silicon wafer market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in the semiconductor silicon wafer market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecasts
3.2: Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market by Product Type
3.4: Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market by End Use Industry
3.5: Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market by Diameter
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Geographical Reach
5.3: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: SUMCO Corporation
7.2: Shin-Etsu Handotai
7.3: SK Siltron Co. Ltd
7.4: Globalwafers Co. Ltd
7.5: SOITEC SA
7.6: Okmetic Inc
7.7: Wafer Works Corporation
7.8: Episil-Precision Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j6t6av
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900