DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Growth Opportunities in Nanocomposites, Nanocoatings, Carbon Nanotubes, and Metallic Nanoparticles” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This issue of the Nanotechnology Opportunity Engine showcases innovations pertaining to nanocomposites, metallic nanoparticles, nanocoatings, and multi-walled carbon nanotubes, which can be used in a wide range of industrial applications.
The Nanotechnology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanocatalysts, antimicrobials, nanocellulose, and nanoplatelets.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovation Profiles
- Novation Solutions Llc, US
- Mid Sweden University, Sweden
- Kawasaki Institute of Industrial Promotion, Japan
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign., US
- University at Buffalo, US
- Gnanomat S.L., Spain
- National Institute of Standards and Technology, US
- Asahi Kasei Corporation, Japan
- Georgia Institute of Technology, US
- Tufts University, US
- University of British Columbia (Ubc) Okanagan, Canada
- University of Texas at Dallas, US
- Xiamen University, China
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Belarus
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3csh0u.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900