DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “MEMS Oscillators – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for MEMS Oscillators estimated at US$225.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.5 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 36.4% over the analysis period.
Surface-Mount Device Package, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 33.5% CAGR to reach US$1.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Chip-Scale Package segment is readjusted to a revised 42.8% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 27% share of the global MEMS Oscillators market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $49.1 Million in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $492.6 Million by 2026
The MEMS Oscillators market in the U.S. is estimated at US$49.1 Million in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 17.4% share in the global market. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$492.6 Million in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 45.6% through the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 28% and 31.8% respectively over the analysis period.
Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 28.6% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$88.6 Million by the end of the analysis period. North America is a major region in the global MEMS oscillators market, driven by the strong automotive, industrial and consumer electronics sectors. Further, the expansion of driverless and connected cars market and increasing use of IoT in the automotive segment is also expected to help drive demand for MEMS oscillators in the region. Asia-Pacific is poised to witness high growth due to the presence of leading automotive manufacturers and increasing use of wearable device technology and the trend is set to continue in the short to medium term.
Select Competitors (Total 17 Featured) –
- Abracon LLC
- Daishinku Corp.
- FTS Inc
- Jauch Quartz GmbH
- Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Microsemi Corporation
- Mouser Electronics, Inc
- SiTime Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession
- 2020: A Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021?
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Industrial Activity Remains Subdued, Inducing Weakness into MEMS Market
- Global PMI Index Points for the Years 2018, 2019 & 2020
- COVID-19 Impact on the MEMS Market
- MEMS Oscillators – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction to MEMS Oscillators
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Device Miniaturization & Need for Improved Functionality to Fuel Demand for MEMS Oscillators
- Major Industry 4.0 Technologies: Global Market Size (US$ Billion) for Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Smart Factory, Advanced Analytics, Service Robotics, and Smart Machines for 2020
- COVID-19 Pandemic Positively Impacts MEMS Oscillators for Medical Monitoring Applications
- Growing Complexity of Vehicle Electronics Drives the Demand for MEMS Oscillators
- Automotive Electronics as a Percentage (%) of Vehicle Production Cost for the Years 2010, 2020 & 2030
- Average Value of In-Vehicle Electronics Per Vehicle (In US$) for the Years 2018, 2025 & 2030
- COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts Demand for MEMS Oscillators from Automotive Industry
- World Automobile Production in Million Units: 2008-2022
- Driverless Cars Evolve as a Market Opportunity
- Global Autonomous Vehicle Sales (In Million) for Years 2020, 2025 & 2030
- Autonomous Vehicles Commercialization & Technology Penetration Timeline
- 5G Adoption to Drive Need for Improved Timing Devices, Benefiting MEMS Oscillators Market
- 5G Smartphone Sales in Million Units: 2019-2022
- Global Smartphone Subscription Breakdown by Technology for 2019 and 2025
- Breakdown of Network Latency (in Milliseconds) by Network Type
- MEMS Precision Oscillators Address 5G ORAN Timing Challenges
- Consumer Electronics Products to Drive Demand for MEMS Oscillators
- Global Opportunity for Consumer Electronics (In US$ Million) for Years 2020, 2022, 2024, 2026 and 2028
- Rising Smartphone Adoption Drives Gains in the MEMS Oscillators Market
- Global Market for Smartphones in Billions: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Adoption Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- MEMS Oscillators Facilitate Widening Adoption of Wearables and Miniaturization of Electronics
- Global Wearable Electronics Market Breakdown of Unit Sales (in %) by Region (2018 & 2022)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fpkjbv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900