DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Surgical Incision Closures – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Surgical Incision Closures estimated at US$15.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.3% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Hemostats, Tissue Sealants, & Adhesives, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 6.8% CAGR and reach US$11.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Suture Products segment is readjusted to a revised 3.1% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The Surgical Incision Closures market in the U.S. is estimated at US$4.3 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$4.8 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 2.8% and 4.8% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 3.3% CAGR.
In the global Internal Staplers segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$1.5 Billion in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$2.2 Billion by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$3 Billion by the year 2027, while Latin America will expand at a 6.7% CAGR through the analysis period.
Select Competitors Featured:
- 3M HealthCare
- Abbott Laboratories
- Advanced Medical Solutions Group Plc
- Aesculap AG & Co.KG
- Baxter International Inc.
- CP Medical Inc.
- Derma Sciences Inc.
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.
- Medtronic Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Surgical Specialties Corporation (US) Inc.
Teleflex Medical OEM
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Surgical Incision Closures – A Prelude
- Recent Market Activity
- Current and Future Analysis
- Developing Markets Hold Strong Potential
- Suture Products: Largest Individual Market
- Staplers Compete with Sutures
- Conventional Intracutaneous Sutures & Staples Lose Relevance Amid Surgical Procedure Innovation
- Use of Adhesive and Sealants over Sutures
- Tapes/Strips Simplify Closures
- Gauging the Economic Benefits of Hemostats and Sealants
- Biomaterials and Synthetic Materials Mark Metamorphosis
- Market Gains from Increase in Cosmetic Surgeries
- Growing Focus on Reducing Hospital Stays Lends Traction
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Technological Advancements Drive Growth
- Tissue Adhesives and Surgical Glues – A Potential Market
- Non-Invasive Closure Products Draw Attention
- Developments in Laparoscopy Call for New Product Advancements
- Innovations in Sutures Sector Uphold Growth
- Innovative Products Stabilize Growth in the Staplers Market
- Nanotechnology in Incision Closures
- Hemostatic Agents Gain Application to Control Blood Leakage
- Synthetic Sealants – An Emerging R&D Domain
- Fibrin Sealants Focus on Minimizing Risk of Infection
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 51
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms70vj
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900