EEOC Commissioner, HR Executives and Practitioners Set to Inspire Professionals Navigating the Future of Hiring, Developing and Retaining Talent
PHILADELPHIA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#HRTECH—Phenom, the global leader in Intelligent Talent Experience, today announced the newest keynote and session speakers for IAMPHENOM — the human resources conference for hiring, developing and retaining talent taking place March 28-30 in Philadelphia.
Over 100 speakers will educate, engage and inspire attendees during 60+ sessions throughout the three-day IAMPHENOM conference. Newly announced speakers include:
– Keith Sonderling, Commissioner of U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
– Darin Averill, Head of Global Talent Acquisition and Strategy at Circle K
– Teri Cayler, System Sr. Director, Talent Acquisition at SSM Health
– Christin Davis, Managing Director HR Operations & Technology at ChenMed
– Effie Gikas, Sr. Director, Enterprise Talent Enablement at The Cigna Group
– Matthias Leitzmann, Head of Global Talent Discovery at Mastercard
– Bejoy Mathew, VP, Employee Digital Experience at Mastercard
– Lavonne Monroe, VP of Global Talent Acquisition & Onboarding at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
– Greg Muccio, Managing Director Talent Acquisition at Southwest Airlines
– Kerry Royer, SVP, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at Mastercard
– Colleen Stratton, SVP HR at SEI
– Stephanie Worley, Vice President, Talent Acquisition at Bright Horizons
“Over a thousand HR professionals will be uniting in Philadelphia this month to hear from some of the most brilliant minds in the industry,” said Jonathan Dale, Vice President, Marketing at Phenom. “Given the breadth of their knowledge and experience, it will be nearly impossible to not walk away more informed and empowered to execute on 2023 strategies.”
With a focus on intelligence, automation and experience, IAMPHENOM attendees will enjoy:
- A jam-packed agenda featuring over 60 thought-provoking sessions from the industry’s biggest leaders
- Deep-dive breakouts covering AI, recruiter efficiency, talent marketing, employee development and retention, skills ontology, talent intelligence, and more
- HR tech unveilings and demonstrations that will define the future of talent
- Networking and entertainment at Brooklyn Bowl with famous 80s band Jessie’s Girl
- Fun extracurriculars like yoga, meditation and Philly’s Famous Rocky Run
IAMPHENOM attendees will be eligible to earn SHRM and HRCI credits. Complete details, including additional speakers and agenda, are at IAMPHENOM.com.
Phenom has a purpose of helping a billion people find the right job. Through AI-powered talent experiences, employers are using Phenom to hire employees faster, develop them to their full potential, and retain them longer. The Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform seamlessly connects candidates, employees, recruiters, hiring managers, HR and HRIS — empowering over 500 diverse and global enterprises with innovative products including Phenom Career Site, Chatbot, CMS, CRM, AI Scheduling, Video Assessments, Campaigns, University Recruiting, Talent Marketplace, Career Pathing, Gigs, Mentoring, and Referrals.
Phenom has earned accolades including: Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (3 consecutive years), Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 (4 consecutive years), five Brandon Hall ‘Excellence in Technology’ awards including Gold for ‘Best Advance in AI for Business Impact,’ Business Intelligence Group’s Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards (2021 & 2022), and a regional Timmy Award for launching and optimizing HelpOneBillion.com (2020).
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Director, Global Communications