DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Pharmaceutical Water System: Design, Testing and Data Management” webinar has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This 90-minute training will guide a drug product manufacturer with effectively designing, validation and maintaining a new or existing water system.
The appropriate design planning considerations, validation, types of routine tests, testing frequencies, water system maintenance and how to set an acceptable alert and action levels will be reviewed. Water test result/data management and trending which will be a guide to a steady state of control of the different water systems will be presented.
This will benefit the manufacturers by helping to avoid future costly pharmaceutical water systems failure, investigations or inability to validate or achieve passing test results from a new or existing water systems emanating from design-related issues..
This training will be beneficial to professionals in the Pharmaceutical, Cell Therapy, Diagnostics, Biologics, Biotechnology and Medical Device Industries.
The employees who will benefit most include personnel and management within:
- Quality Control Analyst
- Manufacturing Associates
- Facility and Utility
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Vendors and Suppliers of Pharmaceutical Water Systems and Peripherals
- Regulatory Affairs
- Shipping and Receiving
- Materials Handling
- Supplier Quality
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Introduction to current USP <1213> Pharmaceutical Water System
- Scope of the Different Water Systems
- Planning the Design of a Water System
- Planning the Validation of a Water System
- Routine Testing Types Associated with Water Testing Systems
- Non-routine Water Testing Program
- Defining the Water Testing Specifications
- Standard/General Practices for the Collection of Water Samples
- Testing Time Frame
- Water System Failures and Investigation
- Water System(s) re-certification procedure
- Water Testing Data Management and Trending
- Data Trending of Routine Water Testing
For more information about this webinar visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uyvqhb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900