DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Poland Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Poland data center market is expected to reach a value of $1.45 billion by 2028 from $950 million in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.40% from 2022 to 2028
This report analyses the Poland data center market share. IT elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. IT discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
Poland’s data center market is experiencing significant growth, driven by government and business-led digitalization initiatives. These initiatives have spurred the adoption of transformative technologies like 5G, big data, IoT, and artificial intelligence across the country.
The shift towards cloud-based workloads has further fueled demand for cloud and colocation facilities in Poland. The nation is home to a variety of local and global cloud operators, including OVHcloud, Microsoft, Google, SNP, and Atman.
Poland’s data center operators are aligning with the nation’s sustainability objectives by incorporating renewable energy sources into their operations. For example, Vantage Data Centers’ WAW1 facility in Poland leverages renewable energy options such as outside air cooling systems.
The country boasts connections to key data center markets like Germany, Sweden, and Denmark via two crucial submarine cables, Baltica and Denmark-Poland 2. Additionally, several major cities, including Katowice, Poznan, Warsaw, Krakow, and Wroclaw, have established inland internet exchange points, complementing existing data center facilities.
Key investors in Poland’s data center market include 3S Group, Artnet, Atman, Beyond.pl, Equinix, Netia, and T-Mobile, among others. Notably, the market has attracted new entrants like DATA4 and Vantage Data Centers, indicating its attractiveness for investment and growth.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Poland colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Poland by colocation and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across locations in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Poland data center market landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about market size during the forecast period.
Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Poland:
- Facilities Covered (Existing): 48
- Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 04
- Coverage: 11+ Locations
- Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
Data center colocation market in Poland:
- Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
- Retail Colocation Pricing
- Wholesale Colocation Pricing
- The Poland data center market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the market.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- How much is the Poland data center market investment expected to grow?
- What is the growth rate of the Poland data center market?
- How many data centers have been identified in Poland?
- What are the driving factors for the Poland data center industry?
- Who are the key investors in the Poland data center market?
|No. of Pages||114|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$0.95 Billion|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$1.45 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.3%|
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Hitachi Vantara
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- Pure Storage
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- PORR GROUP
- Turner & Townsend
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Airedale International Air Conditioning
- Alfa Laval
- Daikin Applied
- Delta Electronics
- HITEC Power Protection
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Perkins Engines
- Piller Power Systems
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- 3S Group
- Vantage Data Centers
EXISTING vs. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
Existing Facilities in the Region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Other Cities
- List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- Storage Systems
- Ups Systems
- Transfer Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & Commissioning Services
- Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Physical Security
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Other Cities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2k6189
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900