DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Energy Harvesting System Market (2021-2026) by End-Use Systems, Sensor Type, Technology, Components, Application, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Energy Harvesting Systems Market is estimated to be USD 394.44 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 669.16 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 11.15%.
Key factors such as the rising demand for electronic devices followed by the need for reducing the costs associated with powering systems have led the companies to invest in energy harvesting systems, which has further benefitted the global energy harvesting systems market. Moreover, the rising demand for energy in large-scale enterprises and the high demand for wireless sensor technologies contribute to market growth. Similarly, the advancements made in nanotechnology and Ocean energy harvesting are creating growth opportunities for the market.
However, factors such as the high cost of the energy harvesting system are likely to restrain the market.
The Global Energy Harvesting System Market is segmented based on end-use systems, sensor type, technology, components, application, and geography.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Energy Harvesting Systems Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Rising Demand for Electronic Devices
- Need For Reducing the Cost Associated with Powering Systems.
- Growing Demand for Energy in Large Scale Enterprises
- Increasing Demand for Wireless Sensors
- Higher Costs of An Energy Harvesting System
- Data Security Issues
- Growing IoT Market
- Advancements in Nanotechnology
- Ocean Energy Harvesting
- Favorable Government Initiatives
- Reliable Alternatives of Power Generation
- Arveni SAS (Hager)
- Convergence Wireless
- Cymbet Corporation
- Powercast Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Fujitsu Limited
- ABB Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- EnOcean GmbH
- Voltree Power Inc.
- Bionic Power Inc.
- Yantra Harvest Energy Private Limited
- Analog Devices Inc.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Schneider Electric
- Microchip Technology Inc
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (Infineon Technologies AG)
- STMicroelectronics SA
- Mide Tecnhology (Hutchinson)
- Mouser Electronics (TTI Inc.)
- General Electric
- Piezo Systems, Inc.
- Maxim Integrated
- Wurth Electronics
- Silicon Labs
- Laird Thermal Systems
- Alta Devices
- MicroGen Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qrezzv
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900