DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Precision Farming Software Market (2021-2026) by Software Type, Deployment, Enterprise Size, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Precision Farming Software Market is estimated to be USD 1.16 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3.29 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 23.2%.
Key factors such as the increasing need for real-time data management through cloud computing and agricultural software for maintaining farm efficiency are driving the market’s growth. The government’s support to adopt modern agricultural techniques, strengthen intellectual property rights over agricultural innovations, and integration of mobile technology with farming techniques are few other factors that are growing the market significantly. The growing telematics applications in agriculture are expected to create opportunities in the global precision farming software market.
However, high initial investment is slowing down the market growth. Moreover, the management of data for effective decision-making and lack of standardization in the precision farming industry are the challenges for the Global Precision Farming Software Market.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Precision Farming Software Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
- Increasing Cloud Computing for Real-Time Data Management
- Favorable Government Initiatives to Adopt Modern Agricultural Techniques
- Strengthening of Intellectual Property Rights Over Agricultural Innovations
- Integration of Mobile Technology With Farming Techniques
- Increasing Use of Agricultural Software for Maintaining Farm Efficiency
- High Initial Capital Investment
- Education Programs for Farmers
- High-Speed Internet Connectivity
- Management of Data for Productive Decision Making
- Lack of Standardization in the Precision Farming Industry
- The Global Precision Farming Software Market is segmented further based on Software Type, Deployment, Enterprise Size, End-User, and Geography.
- By Software Type, the market is classified as Local/Web-Based and Cloud-Based.
- By Application, the market is classified as Yield Monitoring, Field Mapping, Crop Scouting, Weather Tracking and Forecasting, Irrigation Management, Inventory Management, Farm Labor Management, Financial Management, and Others.
- By Service Provider, the market is classified as System Integrators, Managed Services Providers, Connectivity Services Providers, Assisted Professional Services Providers, and Maintenance, Software Upgradation, & Support Services Providers.
- By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
- Ag Leader Technology
- Agco Corporation
- Agjunction, Inc.
- Aururas S.R.L
- Bayer Cropscience Ag
- Case IH Agriculture
- Clearag Operations
- Conservis Corporation
- Deere & Company
- Dickey-John Corporation
- Fairport Farm Software
- Farmers Edge Inc.
- Granular, Inc.
- Grownetics, Inc.
- Iteris, Inc.
- Mapshots Inc.
- Raven Industries Inc.
- Teejet Technologies
- The Climate Corporation
- Topcon Positioning Systems, Inc.
- Trimble Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/17bqk
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900