DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Nanocellulose: Global Markets” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report will cover the nanocellulose industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions and applications. Furthermore, the ongoing market trends, market growth drivers, and challenges impeding the market are discussed.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.
- Blue Goose Biorefineries Inc.
- Bowil Biotech
- Cellucomp Ltd.
- Chuetsu Pulp & Paper Co. Ltd.
- Daicel Corp.
- J. Rettenmaier & Sohne GmbH & Co.
- Kruger Inc.
- Melodea Ltd.
- Nippon Paper Industries Co. Ltd.
- Oji Holdings Corp.
- Sappi Ltd.
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Upm-Kymmene Oyj
Market size and estimations will be provided in terms of volume and revenue considering 2021 as the base year. Market forecasts will be given from 2022-2027. The market size for different regions (regions by product, applications, and end use) will also be covered. The impact of COVID-19 was also considered when deriving market estimations.
Global markets, nanocellulose segments, and growth forecasts through 2027 are offered. Sales value estimates are based on prices in the supply chain. Market-driving forces and industry structure are examined. International aspects are analyzed for all global regions and profiles of major global manufacturers are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19. In 2020, the growth rate of manufacturing industries around the world was severely affected by the pandemic. The COVID-19 pandemic halted progress in every regional economy. Various governments around the world are taking measures to contain the economic slowdown.
The nanocellulose market is further segmented by product type: nanofibrillated cellulose, nanocrystalline cellulose, and bacterial cellulose. By application, it is segmented into high-volume applications, low-volume applications, and emerging applications. By end use, the market is segmented into composites, paper processing, paints and coatings, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, oil and gas, and others.
The research scope of the nanocellulose market does not include the market share of microcellulose. Nanocellulose volume in the report depicts all active types and forms that are currently available on a commercial scale. We have considered actual demand instead of the potential market estimated by various organizations.
- 76 data tables and 34 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the current and future global markets for nanocellulose
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size for nanocellulose both in the value and volumetric terms, revenue forecasts, and corresponding market share analysis by product (nanocellulose) type, application, end use sector, and geographic region
- Identification of trends that will affect the use of nanocellulose and major end-use applications, in particular the high-volume applications
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning the major factors influencing the progress of the market (benefits, and industry-specific challenges) with respect to specific growth trends, upcoming technologies, prospects, and contributions to the overall industry
- Assessment of the long-term outlook for the nanocellulose industry, current competitive scenario, R&D activities, and the impact of COVID-19 on the worldwide industrial sector
- Analysis of the company competitive landscape for global nanocellulose market, and company value share analysis based on their segmental revenues
- Review of the recent patent grants on nanocellulose technologies
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Trends
3.1 Industry Landscape
3.2 Future Trends and Megatrends
3.2.1 Preparation of Nanocellulose from Industrial Waste by Ultrasonic Devices
3.3 Growth Drivers
3.3.1 Expanding Electronics Industry
3.3.2 Robust Growth in the Packaging Business
3.3.3 Oil and Gas Industry Growth in North America
3.3.4 Aerospace and Defense
3.3.5 Personal Care Industry Growth in the Asia-Pacific Region
3.3.6 European Manufacturing
3.3.7 Automotive Industry
3.4.1 Limitations of Nanocellulose
3.4.2 High Cost of Materials
3.4.3 Lack of Consumer Awareness
3.5 Regulatory Trends
3.5.1 Regulations and Safety
3.6 Factors for Nanocellulose
3.6.1 Parameter Effects on Nanocellulose
3.7 Purity Characteristics
3.7.1 Cellulose Nanofibers
3.7.2 Nanocellulose Crystal
3.8 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.9 PESTLE Analysis
Chapter 4 Technology Background
Chapter 5 Other Industry Factors
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by End Use
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
10.2 Company Market Share Analysis of Nanocellulose
10.3 Major Mergers, Acquisitions, and New Product Developments
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wjt27r
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900