DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Thyristor Market (2022 Edition) – Analysis By Power Rating, Application, By Region, By Country Market Insights and Forecast with Impact of COVID-19 (2022-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Thyristor Market was valued at USD 5.2 billion in the year 2021 with the APAC region leading the regional market share.
- ABB Ltd.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
With an increase in population and rapid technological advances in the electronics industry (particularly in consumer electronics and industrial electronics), the rate of power consumption has increased. This consequently necessitates an increase in the construction of power grids. Additionally, the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT) and artificial intelligence (AI) is providing ample opportunities for market development. In addition, rising government initiatives for HDVC installations are likely to stimulate market demand in the future.
The growing need for power-efficient products is one of the major factors driving the demand for high power electronics products across the industrial sector. Moreover, the use of robotics and computers at smart factories requires voltage above 1000 MW, which is driving the thyristor market. Countries in APAC such as China is focusing on the adoption of HVDC systems for its high population that needs a substantial power supply which is expected to boost the thyristor market.
Increased customer demand for smart devices and innovation in smart manufacturing is driving the market for industrial electronics. As a branch of electronics dealing with power electronic switches, sensors, actuators, meters, intelligent electronic devices (IEDs), automation equipment, semiconductors, nanotechnology, etc., the current emphasis is placed on power conditioning using power semiconductor devices in modernizing industry technology. Such initiatives is expected to boost the growth of thyristor.
Moreover, market players are focusing on continuous development in the thyristor market. For instance, ABB Ltd was the first company to introduce 6″ thyristor devices for HVDC applications, and the company has the most comprehensive portfolio of high power thyristors in the global thyristor industry. New thyristor devices are still being developed with the goal of lowering total losses and maximising the device’s power rating.
Scope of the Report
- The report presents the analysis of Thyristor Market for the historical period of 2017-2021 and the forecast period of 2022-2027
- The report analyses the Thyristor Market by value (USD Million).
- The report analyses the Thyristor Market by Power Rating (Below 500 MW, 500-999MW, Above 1000 MW).
- The report analyses the Thyristor Market by Application (Industrial Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Communication, Automotive Electronics)
- The Global Thyristor Market has been analysed by countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Germany, China, Japan, India, Brazil, GCC).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the framework of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis and Recent Developments. Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, by Power Rating and by Application.
- Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Thyristor Market Product Overview
4. Global Thyristor Market An Analysis
5. Global Thyristor Market Segmental Analysis
6. Global Thyristor Market Segment Analysis
7. Global Thyristor Market Regional Analysis
8. North America Thyristor Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
9. Europe Thyristor Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
10. Asia Pacific Thyristor Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
11. LAMEA Thyristor Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
12. Global Thyristor Market Dynamics
12.1 Global Thyristor Market Drivers
12.2 Global Thyristor Market Restraints
12.3 Global Thyristor Market Trends
13. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
13.1 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Thyristor Market – By Power Rating (Year 2027)
13.2 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Thyristor Market – By Application (Year 2027)
13.3 Market Attractiveness Chart of Global Thyristor Market – By Region (Year 2027)
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Share of global leading companies
14.2 Porter Five Forces Analysis- Global Thyristor Market
14.3 Recent Developments in Global Thyristor Market
15. Company Profiles
16. About the Publisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tfaq9z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900