DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Pharmaceuticals Outlook, 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher offers an outlook for the global pharmaceuticals market for 2022-2026, including emerging trends and growth opportunities.
Prioritizing booster doses over initial dose coverage is negatively impacting the global mitigation of the COVID-19 pandemic, which is resulting in severe implications on health and social and economic well-being and delaying endemicity. The ongoing pandemic has accelerated pharma and biotech companies’ transformation, and clinical trial decentralization, data-driven R&D, the digitalization of the supply chain, and outsourcing have taken center stage.
The industry will focus on supply chain resilience and the adoption of innovative technologies to improve efficiency while ensuring that healthcare remains precise, preventive, and outcome-based in the promotion of social and financial inclusion.
In 2021, the emphasis was on COVID-19 in terms of drug research and therapy administration; this trend is expected to change by the end of 2022, and oncology and CNS are expected to become leading growth areas for the pharma industry. Value-based care will take center stage and lead to a shift to platform- and data-based drug discovery and development models.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the size of the global pharmaceuticals industry from 2022 to 2026?
- What are the dynamics around COVID-19 vaccination deployment and the path to endemicity?
- How are advancements such as decentralization, blockchain, and new modalities driving the transformation of the pharmaceuticals value chain?
- What is the current and future therapeutic, R&D, and investment outlook and how is it evolving?
- Which growth opportunities can ecosystem participants leverage in the near future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Growth Environment
2. Strategic Imperatives
3. Market Trends
- Market Segmentation and Scope
- Key Trend 1 – Strategies to Fight Long COVID-19
- Key Trend 2 – Data-driven R&D Approach
- Key Trend 3 – Intense Conflict between Affordability and Access
- Key Trend 4 – Biologics Driving Manufacturing Capacity and Capability Expansion
- Global Pharmaceuticals Industry – R&D Expenditure Outlook
- Key Therapeutic Areas Outlook
- Biopharmaceuticals’ VC Investments and M&A Outlook
4. Macroeconomic Factors
- Global GDP Growth
- 2022 Scenario Analysis – Quarterly Global Growth
- Supply Chain Disruptions – Impact Analysis
- Sustainability Initiatives – Impact Analysis
5. Revenue Trends, 2021
- Global Pharmaceuticals Industry – Historic Sales and Forecast
- Segment Performance – Historic Sales and Forecast
- Revenue Forecast by Region
6. Key Predictions for 2022
- Prediction 1
- Prediction 2
- Prediction 3
- Prediction 4
- Prediction 5
7. Small-molecules Segment Outlook, 2022
- Small-molecules Market Snapshot, 2022
- Small-molecules Market – Companies to Watch
8. Biologics Segment Outlook, 2022
- Biologics Market Snapshot, 2022
- Biologics Market – Companies to Watch
9. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1 – Innovative Formulation and Delivery Technologies for RNA Therapeutics, 2022
- Growth Opportunity 2 – Contract Research, Development, and Manufacturing Services to Support Emerging Biopharmaceuticals Companies in Asia-Pacific, 2022
- Growth Opportunity 3 – Digital Therapeutics to Support Evidence-based Treatment and Medication Adherence in the EU, 2022
- Key Concluding Thoughts
- Market Definition – Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
12. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/noagsu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900