Industry leading speakers from the world of banking and tech have been lined up to speak at the return of Europe’s leading Banking Transformation event – Banking Transformation Summit.
Taking place on the 29th June, the 1 day show will discuss the internal and external factors disrupting banking.
Leading speakers confirmed to join the agenda include:
● Nick Williams, Group Transformation Director, Lloyds Banking Group
● Helen Bierton, Chief Banking Officer, Starling Bank
● Stuart Miller, Chief Customer Officer, Newcastle Building Society
● Richard Davies, CEO, Allica Bank
● Sendi Young, Managing Director, Europe, Ripple
● Vinita Ramtri, Global Head – API Standards and Governance, HSBC
● Mike Cowen, Head of Innovation & Customer Experience – Europe,
● Suzanne Minifie, Chief Digital Officer, Handelsbanken
● David Law, Managing Director, Global Credit Markets, Standard Chartered
● Michael Anyfantakis, Chief Architect & Digital Transformation Leader, UK, Capital One
Specifically targeted at banks, 3 theatres will feature keynote talks and panel discussions covering digital transformation, open banking, embedded finance and more. Organisers have limited the events capacity to 600 attendees to maximise networking opportunities and to provide the safest possible environment for people as the return to professional events gathers pace.
For more information on Banking Transformation Summit visit the event website