DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Big Data as a Service Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global big data as a service (BDaaS) market size reached US$ 38.6 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 120.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 20.93% during 2022-2028.
Big Data as a Service Market Trends:
The thriving banking, financial services, and insurance industry (BFSI) is one of the key factors driving the market growth. The increasing rate of internet penetration coupled with the development of Internet of Things (IoT) across various industry sectors, is also augmenting the market growth. An enormous amount of unstructured data is generated by various sectors, which is processed using big data to create space for effective utilization of organizational resources.
The implementation of BDaaS has enabled organizations to efficiently make data-driven decisions as it aids in the forecast of event outcomes. This consequently helps organizations to reduce their upfront data storage, management and infrastructure costs.
Utmost precision along with insightful analytical results is the key feature favoring the adoption of big data services across many organizations. Moreover, the growing adoption of cloud computing coupled with the increasing focus on research and development (R&D) activities to launch services with more enhanced security features is also projected to positively impact the industry growth in the coming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Solution:
- Hadoop-as-a-Service (HDaaS)
- Data-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Data Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS)
Breakup by Deployment Model:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Breakup by Platform Type:
Breakup by Organization Size:
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Verticals:
- IT and Telecommunication
- Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered in This Report
1. What was the size of the global Big Data as a Service market in 2022?
2. What is the expected growth rate of the global Big Data as a Service market during 2023- 2028?
3. What are the key factors driving the global Big Data as a Service market?
4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global Big Data as a Service market?
5. What is the breakup of the global Big Data as a Service market based on the solution?
6. What is the breakup of the global Big Data as a Service market based on the deployment model?
7. What is the breakup of the global Big Data as a Service market based on the platform type?
8. What is the breakup of the global Big Data as a Service market based on the organization size?
9. What is the breakup of the global Big Data as a Service market based on the verticals?
10. What are the key regions in the global Big Data as a Service market?
11. Who are the key players/companies in the global Big Data as a Service market?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Big Data as a Service Market
6 SWOT Analysis
7 Value Chain Analysis
8 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
9 Market Breakup by Solution
10 Market Breakup by Deployment Model
11 Market Breakup by Platform Type
12 Market Breakup by Organization Size
13 Market Breakup by Verticals
14 Market Breakup by Region
15 Competitive Landscape
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- Google Inc.
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute
- Dell EMC
- Alteryx Ltd
- Opera Solutions
- Information Builders
- MicroStrategy Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/drbp7x
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900