DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Chemical Protective Clothing Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global chemical protective clothing market size reached US$ 1.3 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to reach US$ 1.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.53% during 2021-2027.
Chemical protective clothing refers to the personal protective equipment that is used to shield or isolate wearers from various chemical, biological, thermal, nuclear and radiation hazards. Some of the commonly used chemical protective clothing include helmets, high visibility vests, eye protectors, facemasks, gloves, safety boots, steel toe caps and respiratory aids.
It also consists of various single-use clothing, reusable industrial workwear and fire protective gear that are fortified with additional protective layers to minimize the exposure to invisible and toxic chemicals. Owing to this, these clothes find extensive applications across various industries, including oil and gas, construction, mining, manufacturing and defense.
Rapid industrialization across the globe is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing awareness regarding the importance of workplace safety, coupled with the rising product adoption across various industry verticals, is also providing a boost to the market growth. This can be attributed to the blends of aramid, polyolefin, polybenzimidazole, cotton fibers and laminated polyesters, which are used in the manufacturing of these clothes and have properties, such as inherent non-flammability, high durability and resistance to chemicals and heat.
Various product innovations, such as the development of nanotechnology-based materials that are light in weight and offer superior protection against various hazards, are acting as another major growth-inducing factor. Apart from this, the rising deployment of chemical compounds in biological weapons is also resulting in the increasing utilization of these products in the defense and military sector. Other factors, including extensive research and development (R&D) activities, along with significant growth in the construction and manufacturing sectors, are projected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
The publisher provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global chemical protective clothing market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, raw material type, source, usability and end-use industry.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Hand Wear
- Face Wear
Breakup by Raw Material Type:
- Aramid Fiber & Blends
- PBI and Polyamide
- Cotton Fibers
- Laminated Polyester
- Polyolefin & Blends
- UHMW Polyethylene
Breakup by Source:
- Natural Fiber
- Synthetic Fiber
Breakup by Usability:
- Single-Use Protective Clothing
- Reusable Protective Clothing
Breakup by End-Use Industry:
- Construction and Manufacturing
- Oil & Gas
- Firefighting & Law Enforcement
Breakup by Region:
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Middle East and Africa
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global chemical protective clothing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global chemical protective clothing market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the raw material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the source?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the usability?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global chemical protective clothing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Chemical Protective Clothing Market
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
7 Market Breakup by Raw Material Type
8 Market Breakup by Source
9 Market Breakup by Usability
10 Market Breakup by End-Use Industry
11 Market Breakup by Region
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porters Five Forces Analysis
15 Price Indicators
16 Competitive Landscape
- Ansell Limited
- 3M Company
- Delta Plus Group
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Enviroguard
- Kappler Inc.
- Lakeland Industries
- Mine Safety Appliances
- Respirex International Ltd.
- Sioen Industries
- Teijin Limited
- W. L. Gore and Associates
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/932muu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900