DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Comprehensive Glycoscience. Edition No. 2” book from Elsevier Science and Technology has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Comprehensive Glycoscience, Second Edition, Five Volume Set assembles the top minds in this area who provide an update on the renowned 2007 first edition, including new discoveries and latest advances in glycoscience-related research areas such as glycan microarrays, carbohydrate materials, glycoengineering and microbiome research.
The result is an up-to-date work which will impress readers with the many new advances that are outlined and taught in this second edition. Most areas of the original edition have been majorly updated, some overlapping topics have been consolidated, and several topics have been rearranged into more appropriate sections.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction to Glycoscience, Glycan Structure and Function Joseph J. Barchi, Jr., Center for Cancer Research, Frederick, MD, USA
2. Analysis and Preparation of Glycans Dr Sebastien Vidal, French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France
3. Cellular Glycobiology and Interactions of Glycans Professor Spencer Williams University of Melbourne, Australia
4. Glycan Materials, Arrays and Nanotechnology Professor Ravin Narain, University of Alberta, Canada
5. Glycans in Development, Health and Disease Professor Naoyuki Taniguchi, Osaka International Cancer Institute, Japan
For more information about this book visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ww2tvl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900