Join us in Valencia, for three days of discussions and presentations designed to explore:
Global Recovery: Growth, Change, and Stability. CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN.
A collaboration between St. John’s University’s Tobin College of Business, University CEU Cardenal Herrera, and a diverse group of international scholars and Universities, the GBRS has provided a collaborative and welcoming environment for sharing research and establishing networks across disciplines and borders for the past twenty years. We invite theoretical, applied and empirical papers, case studies, and panel discussion proposals from scholars in the business fields. Ph.D. Dissertations and panel proposals are invited for this
interdisciplinary, international symposium.
Why Attend GBRS? Opportunities to Publish and Awards
• Best papers will be considered for publication in peer-reviewed journals published by St. John’s University, New York, USA.:
- Journal of Vincentian Social Action
- Journal of Competitiveness Studies
- Review of Business
- Journal of theGlobal Business Research Symposium
- Journal of Euromarketing
- Journal of Emerging Markets (possibly)
• All papers and presentations are blind reviewed and can be submitted for publication in the conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
• Best papers and best discussant awards.
Opportunities for Learning Mentoring and Networking //
• We are committed to creating a diverse culture that attracts international scholars who truly desire to assist one another in their efforts to improve and expand their research.
• We assure that presenters have the opportunity to spend time together and create relationshipsthatlead to joint projects across borders.
• In keeping with our commitmentto collaboration and learning, PhD, MBA, and MA/MS students are encouraged to present dissertation and thesis work at all stages of development.
Call for papers here.