DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Digital Oilfield (Oil and Gas) – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report assesses how companies are enabling digital transformation while undertaking exploration and production activities in the oil and gas industry.
Digital Oilfields enable oil and gas companies and oilfield service providers to remotely monitor and control critical activities at production facilities. These technologies aim to boost productivity and efficiency in exploration and production (E&P) by minimizing equipment downtime and improving hydrocarbon recovery.
This is especially critical in today’s scenario where oil and gas producers are seeking to streamline their costs to recover from the COVID-led energy demand shock. Digital oilfields also help reduce the need for the physical deployment of personnel on site, thereby improving worker safety. Digital oilfield technologies have gained momentum with the advent of the Internet of Things (IoT).
They use artificial intelligence (AI), predictive analytics, and visualization tools to generate data-driven insights in real time to speed up decision-making processes. Companies are looking to automate as many processes as possible to mitigate operational risks as well as labor risks, potentially leading to cost savings in the long term.
- The report analyses the emergence of digital oilfields as a theme in the oil & gas industry.
- It highlights the various industry and technology trends influencing the digital oilfield theme.
- It evaluates recent oil and gas projects around the world for their adoption of digital oilfield technologies.
- It analyses the digital oilfield value chain and identifies the major players across each segment of this value chain.
- The report also provides an overview of the competitive positioning of leading oil and gas players and oilfield equipment and service providers in the digital oilfield theme.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify the key trends supporting the global adoption of digital oilfield technologies.
- Review the adoption of digital oilfield around the world and the key contractors that are enabling this adoption.
- Understand the digital oilfield value chain and identify its industry leaders and challengers.
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas players and equipment and service providers in the digital oilfield theme.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Oil & gas sector trends
- Technology trends
- Industry Analysis
- Use cases
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Devices and equipment
- Data analytics
- Visualization tools
- Digital oilfield services
- Oil & gas companies
- Oilfield service providers
- Integrated Oil and Gas Sector Scorecard
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bwdeie
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900