DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Electronic Logging Device Market (2022-2027) by Component, Type, Vehicle Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Electronic Logging Device Market is estimated to be USD 12.37 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 15.2 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.21%.
Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies’ recent development and competitive scenario.
Some of the companies covered in this report are assured Techmatics, Inc., AT&T Inc., BridgeHaul Logistics Solutions, LLC, Influx Technology, Masternaut Ltd., TomTom Telematics, Trimble Inc., Samsara Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., etc.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score.
The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- By Component, the market is classified into Hardware and Services.
- By Type, the market is classified into Embedded and Integrated.
- By Vehicle Type, the market is classified into Light Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Commercial Vehicle.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- Increase in Demand Due to Need for Operational Efficiency of Fleet Organization
- Increased Digitization in Transport and Logistics
- Increasing Service Offerings by Transport Companies for Supply Chain Management
- High Cost of ELD Device and Resistance from Drivers Due to the Hours of Service Rule
- Government Initiatives Encouraging the Installation of ELD
- Adoption of Artificial Intelligence in the Fleet Management System
- Data Management and Data Security are Complex Processes For Vendors
- Lack of Awareness among Drivers and Fleet Owners in Emerging Countries
- assured Techmatics, Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- AzugaT Inc.
- BigRoad Inc.
- Blue Ink Technology, Inc.
- BridgeHaul Logistics Solutions, LLC
- Coretex, Inc.
- Donlen Corp
- EROAD Inc.
- Influx Technology
- Garmin Ltd.
- Geotab Inc.
- Gorilla Safety Fleet Management
- Global Tracking Communications, LLC
- LeasePlan Corp.
- Masternaut Ltd.
- Motive Technologies, Inc.
- Omnitracs LLC
- Rand McNally
- Teletrac Navman Ltd.
- TomTom Telematics
- Trimble Inc.
- Samsara Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Wheels, Inc.
- WorkWave LLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/e99dj1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900