DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Internet-of-Things in Precision Agriculture Market by Component, System, Application, and Region 2022-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Internet-of-things in precision agriculture is rapidly gaining popularity among farmers, owing to the increasing need for optimal production with the given resources. Furthermore, changing weather conditions and global warming have influenced the adoption of advanced technologies to enhance productivity and crop yield. In the second wave of the green revolution, the Internet of Things (IoT) in agriculture emerged.
The advantages of implementing IoT for farmers are two-fold. It assists farmers in lowering expenses while increasing yields by providing reliable data to help them make better decisions. Smart farming is a high-tech and efficient approach for sustainable agriculture and food production. It is a method of integrating linked devices and cutting-edge technologies into agriculture. Smart farming is heavily reliant on the IoT, which eliminates the need for farmers and growers to do physical labor and increases the productivity in every way conceivable.
Software used in precision agriculture has the potential to automate and simplify the collection and analysis of information related to field improvement, which allows management to make correct and quick decisions and implement them in small areas within large fields. The software can be used in various applications such as geographic information system (GIS)-based information management, soil monitoring, and irrigation controlling.
GIS-based software uses location-based data to produce maps for crop management. An important function of GIS-based software is to store layers of information such as yields, soil survey maps, remotely sensed data, and crop scouting data. It can also be used to evaluate present and alternative management practices by combining and manipulating the data layers to produce an analysis of management scenarios.
For instance, CropMetrics, a provider of precision irrigation solutions, offers ‘Virtual Predictor Technology’, which allows farmers working with a CropMetrics Partner to create a custom irrigation plan for effective irrigation. Virtual Predictor is part of the unique CropMetrics solution – field-based sensors providing local support – offering unparalleled service to users. Virtual Predictor is also available through the CropMetrics mobile app, which represents the state of the art in both usability and functionality.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global Internet-of-Things (IoT) in precision agriculture market, market size (US$ Million), and the compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global Internet-of-Things (IoT) in precision agriculture market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global Internet-of-Things (IoT) in precision agriculture market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry, including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global Internet-of-Things (IoT) in precision agriculture market
Global Internet-of-things (IoT) in Precision Agriculture Market, by Component:
Global Internet-of-things (IoT) in Precision Agriculture Market, by System:
- Sensing System
- Communication system
- Cloud Computing
- Data Management System
Global Internet-of-things (IoT) in Precision Agriculture Market, by Application:
- Weather Tracking and Forecasting
- Yield Monitoring and Farm Mapping
- Crop Scouting
- Irrigation Management
- Farmers Edge Inc.
- Amber Agriculture
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Trimble Inc.
- Decisive Framing
- SlantRange, Inc.
- The Climate Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xmnv1m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900