DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Modular UPS – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to a digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
The global market for Modular UPS estimated at US$3.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.7% over the period 2020-2027.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.4% CAGR and reach US$4.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 8.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 9.6% CAGR
The Modular UPS market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$594.9 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 9.6% over the period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 6.9% and 7.9% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 7.3% CAGR.
Market Trends and Drivers
- Rise in Power Outages & Undesirable Impact of Power Outages on Modern Digitalized Enterprises Pushes Focus on Modular UPS Solutions
- Bad Weather Conditions Accelerate Risk of Power Outages
- Cost of Load Failures Due to Power Disruptions/Outages in US$ Per Hour by Select Commercial Activity
- Growing Investments in Datacenter Support Infrastructure to Benefit Demand for Modular UPS Systems
- COVID-19 Puts Datacenters in the Forefront as the Starting Point for Successful Digital Transformation
- Over 60% of Companies in North America, Europe & Asia Expect to Witness Higher Velocity of Change in Digital Transformation During the Years 2020 through 2023
- UPS Emerge as Critical Tool to Prevent Data Center Downtime for Ensuring Business Continuity amidst Changing Landscape
- Overburdened Healthcare Facilities Step Up Investments in Modular UPS Systems
- Rapid Adoption of Smart Factory, Industry 4.0, & Automation Drives Investments in Modular UPS Systems in the Manufacturing Sector
- Here’s What Will Drive Accelerated Focus on Automation Going Forwards
- Growing Spends On Smart Factory Technologies Pushes Up the Urgency to Invest in UPS Technology Solutions
- Rise in Colocation and Cloud Services to Benefit Demand for Modular UPS
- Expansion of Colocation Industry to Promote Growth Prospects for Modular UPS Systems
- Challenges of Hybrid Cloud Approach Puts the Focus on Colocation Facilities with Cloud On-Ramps
- Growing Demand for Hybrid Cloud Brings to Fore the Importance of Colocation Facilities
- UPS Technology Steps Up To Meet The Big Data Challenge
Select Competitors (Total 106 Featured)
- ABB Ltd
- AEG Power Solutions B.V.
- Borri S.p.A
- Cyber Power Systems (USA), Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Emerson Electric Co.
- SolarEdge Technologies Inc.
- Hitachi Industrial Products, Ltd.
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Langley Holdings Plc
- Legrand S.A.
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Socomec Group
- Vertiv Group Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r8k174
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900