DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Nanopatterning: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Nanopatterning Market to Reach $6 Billion by 2030
The global market for Nanopatterning estimated at US$1.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.4% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
In-depth analysis of the Nanopatterning market reveals significant growth potential across various geographic regions. This analysis covers the years 2014 through 2030, offering valuable insights into the market’s past, present, and future trends.
Various technologies, including UV Nanoimprint Lithography, Hot Embossing Lithography, and others, are explored within this dynamic industry. Furthermore, sectors such as Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Foundry, and other end-uses are contributing to the overall growth of the Nanopatterning market, positioning it for a prosperous future.
UV Nanoimprint Lithography, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 15% CAGR and reach US$3.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Hot Embossing Lithography segment is readjusted to a revised 10.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The Nanopatterning market in the U.S. is estimated at US$586.6 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$624 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 20.3% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 12.4% and 15% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 13.3% CAGR.
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession: 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Impact of the Pandemic on Nanotechnology and Select End Markets
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Global Semiconductor Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- Global Biotechnology Market Reset & Trajectory – Growth Outlook (In %) For Years 2019 Through 2025
- An Introduction to Nanopatterning and Nanopatterning Technologies
- Nanoimprint Lithography (NIL)
- Ultraviolet (UV) Nanoimprint Lithography
- Hot Embossing Lithography
- Potential Industry Requirements for Hot Embossing Lithography
- Other NIL
- Other Nanopatterning Technologies
- Key Application Areas
- Nanotechnology: A Curtain Raiser
- Nanoscience Breaking Conventional Size Barriers
- With Good Momentum until 2019, Global Spread of COVID-19 Pandemic Presents a Mixed Bag of Opportunities
- Nanopatterning: A Prelude
- Nanoimprint Lithography: Expanding Applications
- World Nanopatterning Market by Technology (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for UV Nanoimprint Lithography, Hot Embossing Lithography, and Other Technologies
- Electronics and Biomedical End-Use Fuel Growth
- World Nanopatterning Market by End-Use (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Foundry, and Other End-Uses
- Regional Analysis
- World Nanopatterning Market: Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Developed and Developing Regions for the Years 2021 & 2027
- World Nanopatterning Market: Geographic Regions Ranked by CAGR (Revenues) for 2020-2027
- Competitive Scenario
- Recent Market Activity
- Nanopatterning – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Consumer Electronics: Dominant End-Use Sector for Nanopatterning
- After a Dismal Performance in 2020, Consumer Electronics Industry Set to Recover in 2021
- Growing Relevance of NEMS Favors Future Growth
- New Nano-Focused MEMS Technology Based Methods Augment Opportunities
- High-Growth Opportunities Identified in Healthcare Applications
- Use of NanoGraft Technologies in Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease
- Nanopatterning Set to Widen Role in Lifesciences Procedures
- Demand from Nano-optics Boosts Nanopatterning Market
- Nanosensors: Robust Opportunities in Store
- Widening Use Case of Nanopatterning in Photonics Augurs Well
- Development of Industrial Processes for Patterning Materials on Nanoscale Positively Influence the Market Prospects
- Metamaterial Inc.’s Affordable Solutions for Nanoscaling Grab Attention
- Tera-Print Unveils Novel Nanopatterning Technologies
- Sematech Nanoimprint Lithography Program
- Nanoimprint Lithography (NIL) Emerges as Most Reliable Nanopatterning Technique
- Tracing the Technology’s Development Timeline
- Major NIL Applications
- Expanding Applications Benefit NIL Market Growth
- NIL Gains Traction in Nanophotonics
- Soft UV-NIL Renders Expertise in High-Volume, Large-Area Replication Processes
- UV-NIL with a Soft Stamp
- Big Gains on the Cards for Microcontact Printing
- 3D Nanopatterning Comes to the Fore with a Huge Promise
- Nanopatterning Widens the Opportunities for SiP Technology
- Nanopatterning-Technology Review
- Nanoimprint Lithography (NIL)
- Ultraviolet NIL
- Microcontact Printing
- Technology Developments
- Recent Developments in the Area of Scalable Nanopatterning
- t-SPL for Fabricating Thermochromic-Supramolecular Material
- Unconventional Lithography for 3D Hierarchical Nanostructures
- Direct Patterning of 3D Structures through Nanoimprint Lithography
- New Generation Metamaterials
- Innovative Magnetic Nanopatterns
- ALD – An Enabling Technology in Advanced Nanopatterning
- Nanopatterned Surfaces for Highly Selective Adhesion, Separation and Sensing
- Resist-Free Direct Thermal NIL Process
- 3D Nanoparticle Patterning via Direct Incident Beam Lithography – A Technology to Reckon with
- Fabrication of Single Crystal Oxide Surface using Focused-Ion-Beam System – A Novel Approach in Nanopatterning
- Thermal Dip Pen Lithography for Depositing Nanoparticles
- Nanopatterning Using Phase Separation of Polymers
- Innovations in Surface Wrinkling
- Research & Development Initiatives
- THE ITRS Lithography Roadmap
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 49 Featured)
- AMO GmbH
- Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre
- EV Group
- IMS Chips
- Micro Resist Technology GmbH
- Nanonex Corp.
- Nano-Terra, Inc.
- NIL Technology ApS
- NTT Advanced Technology Corp.
- Obducat AB
- PROFACTOR GmbH
- SET Corporation SA
- SUSS MicroTec AG
- SVG Optronics Co., Ltd.
- Toppan Photomasks, Inc.
- Transfer Devices, Inc.
- Vistec Electron Beam GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18tse1
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900