DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Next Generation Sequencing Market (2020-2025) by Type, Applications, Technology, End user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Next Generation Sequencing Market is estimated to be USD 9.51 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 25.28 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 21.6%.
The major factors such as increasing research and development activities utilizing the NGS technologies, growing applications of NGS in clinical diagnosis, and discovery applications demanding NGS technology are expected to drive the growth of the overall market. The rapid speed, cost, and accuracy of the NGS technology have also helped in the growth of the market. However, the current market is facing challenges due to the difficulty in the management of large data and complications associated with Big Data management.
1. In September 2020, Illumina Inc. acquired GRAIL, a healthcare company focused on multi-cancer early detection, for cash and stock consideration of USD 8 billion upon closing of the transaction.
2. In August 2020, Guardant Health Inc. received the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for Guardant360 CDx, the first liquid biopsy companion diagnostic that also uses next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology for tumor mutation profiling, also known as comprehensive genomic profiling (CGP), in patients with any solid malignant neoplasm (cancerous tumor).
3. In 2019, Qiagen launched NGS panels and liquid biopsy solutions with integrated bioinformatics to lead advances in cancer research.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Next Generation Sequencing Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Increasing Applications in Clinical Diagnosis
- Speed, Cost, and Accuracy
- Efficient Replacement for Traditional Technologies (Microarrays)
- Increasing need of inexpensive sequencing devices in routine medical checkups and clinical settings
- Standardization concerns over NGS based diagnostics
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Huge data processing and reimbursement uncertainty in clinical settings
- Lucrative opportunities in emerging markets
- Potential significance of NGS analysis in identifying cancer mutations
- Investigate NGS use to enable single-cell genomics
- Data analysis and bioinformatics challenges
- 10x Genomics
- 454 Life Sciences Corporation (Roche Holding AG)
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- Bio matters Ltd.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- DNASTAR Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- GATC Biotech AG.
- GenapSys Inc.
- Genomatix GmbH
- Illumina Inc.
- Macrogen Inc.
- Myriad Genetics Inc.
- New England Biolabs Inc.
- NuGEN Technologies Inc.
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited
- Pacific Biosciences of California Inc.
- Partek Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wges6c
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900