DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Next-Generation Ultrasound Systems Market 2021-2031: Focus on Product Type, Technology, Application, Portability, End-user, and Region (14 Countries)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global next-generation ultrasound systems market was valued at $8,246.8 million in 2020 and is anticipated to reach $21,079.7 million by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 9.3% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The increasing demand for quality ultrasound systems for the medical field, availability of technologically advanced products in the field of 3D, 4D, and upcoming 5D ultrasound systems, the increasing incidences of targeted diseases, and government funding and R&D investments during COVID-19, are the major factors fueling the market growth. In addition to these factors, there are significant challenges and restraints, which are restricting the market growth. These challenges include the limitations of ultrasound systems, product recalls, shortage of trained technicians, growing end user preference for refurbished ultrasound systems, etc. Hence, it is anticipated that these factors will have a significant impact on the ultrasound systems market in the next five years, and the market will grow multifold.
Global next-generation ultrasound systems market is currently witnessing a significant change in the market landscape. There is rising investment in the development of healthcare infrastructure, increasing evidence for efficient and promising results in treatment and diagnosis assistance. Moreover, there is an extensive entry of emerging players developing advanced ultrasound systems into the healthcare space. All these predominant factors have led to a significant rise in sales of ultrasound systems across the globe.
The comprehensive study of global next-generation ultrasound systems market covers the following:
- Market numbers on micro-segments that are influencing the market
- More than 100 products present in the market
- Over 30 brands
- Market share analysis for more than 100 products
- Detailed global and regional market share analysis including the scrutiny of more than 14 countries
- Study of data of more than 30 companies
- Advent of Point-of-Care Ultrasound System Driving a Fast-Paced Growth
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence into Ultrasound System
- Increasing Prevalence of Chronic Diseases requiring Need for Examination
- Limitations with Resolution and Quality of Images
- Product Recall and Shortage of Trained Technicians
- Growing End-user Preference for Refurbished Equipment
- Advancements in Technology Promising a Strong Growth Potential
- Improving Ultrasound Workflow
- Expanding Applications of Ultrasound Systems
- Teleoperated Ultrasound Systems
- BK Medical ApS (Analogic Corporation)
- Butterfly Network, Inc.
- Canon, Inc.
- Clarius Mobile Health
- Esaote S.p.A.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Healcerion Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oi0q3v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900