DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Stain Resistant Coatings – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Stain Resistant Coatings is projected to projected to reach US$3.5 Billion by 2024, registering a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% over the analysis period.
Europe represents the largest regional market for Stain Resistant Coatings, accounting for an estimated 27.8% share of the global total. The market is projected to reach US$939.4 Million by the close of the analysis period. The Middle East is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing regional market with a CAGR of 9.7% over the analysis period.
Asia-Pacific (including China) is anticipated to remain the leading market for stain resistant coatings in the coming years due to strong regional demand as a result of ongoing and impeding construction projects across countries like India, China and ASEAN nations. Factors, including abundant raw material supply, robust local demand and cheap labor are likely to create robust demand for strain resistant coatings, especially in the construction industry.
The market is anticipated to receive a notable boost from large-scale construction projects in China, such as infrastructure development to facilitate movement of around 250 million people across new megacities. Stain resistant coatings are expected to find increasing demand for preventing staining of light-coloured and white mobile and consumer electronic devices including smart phones, tablets and e-readers. Asia-Pacific is also witnessing increasing manufacturing of electronic goods due to increasing number of production units across the region.
These factors coupled with increasing consumption of strain resistant coatings in the architecture and textile industries and government support are bound to propel the regional market. The stain resistant coatings market in Asia-Pacific is likely to also gain from the presence of leading players.
Select Competitors (Total 44 Featured) –
- 3M Company
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- APV Engineered Coatings
- Axalta Coating Systems, LLC
- BASF SE
- Crypton LLC.
- Nanotex LLC
- ICL Phosphate Specialty
- Nippon Paint Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries
- Teijin Frontier CO., LTD.
- The Chemours Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- The Sherwin-Williams Company
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Stain Resistant Coatings – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Robust Demand from End-Use Industries Drives the Global Stain Resistant Coatings Market
- Stable Economic Scenario Augurs Well for Stain Resistance Coatings Market
- Global Economic Outlook: Real GDP Growth Rates in % by Country/Region for the Years 2018 through 2021
- Strong Demand from Buildings & Construction Industry to Fuel Market Growth
- Asia-Pacific to Retain Dominant Position in Global Market
- Siloxane Copolymers Stain resistance Coatings – The Largest Segment based on Chemistry
- Polytetrafluoroethylene – Another Important Chemistry Type
- Solvent-based Coatings Dominate, while Water-based Coatings to Emerge as the Fastest-Growing Segment
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increase in Building and Infrastructure Investments: A Key Demand Driver for Stain Resistance Coatings
- Global Construction Output by Region (2022): Breakdown of Construction Output (US$ Billion) and Percentage Change over 2018-2022
- Global Infrastructure Spending Estimates (Percentage of GDP) by Region
- Exponential Increase in Urbanization to Propel Demand for Stain-Resistance Coatings
- World Urban Population in Thousands: 1950-2050P
- Degree of Urbanization Worldwide: Urban Population as a % of Total Population by Geographic Region for the Years 1950, 1970, 1990, 2018, 2030 and 2050
- Architectural Coatings Market Witnesses Strong Demand for Durable, Stain-Resistant Products
- Growing Demand for Consumer Electronic Devices with Light Color Substrates Drives Opportunities
- Textiles: Another Major End-Use Market
- Stain-Resistant Carpeting Gains Popularity amidst Strict Regulatory Stance
- Impact of Regulations on Stain-Resistant Carpet Industry
- Increasing Demand for Stain Resistant Coatings in Transportation Sector Spurs Market Expansion
- Opportunity Indicators
- Favorable Automotive Production Trends
- Global Passenger Cars Production (In Million Units) by Geographic Region/Country for the Years 2017, 2019, 2022
- Innovations and Advancements Maintain Market Momentum
- MetaShield Launches MetaShieldCLEANT Coating with Anti-Stain and Anti-Dust Function for Consumer Packaging
- New Fluorine-free Oleophobic Coating to Enable Oil-Resistant Textiles
- Stahl Introduces Hydrophobic Hybrid Resin with Excellent Stain Resistance
- Johnson Controls Unveils FreshPer4mance Coating to Keep Automotive Seats Hygienic and Clean
- Velvecron SR Coating with Enhanced Stain Resistance for Electronic Devices
- Rising Adoption of Nanotechnology Creates New Opportunities
- Cationic Primers Emerge as Potential Stain Blocking Solutions with High Effectiveness
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nehj6h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900