DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Soft Tissue Allografts Market 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for soft tissue allografts should grow from $5.1 billion in 2021 to $6.6 billion by 2026, at compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.3% for the period of 2021-2026.
The report will provide details about the soft tissue allografts used in the treatment of dental disease, facial dental surgery, orthopedic surgery, and other surgical processes. It will also highlight the current and future market potentiality of soft tissue allografts with detailed analysis of the competitive environment. Drivers, restraints, opportunities, pricing analysis, prevalence or incidence dental diseases, orthopedic surgeries using allografts, and the regulatory scenario assessment will be covered in the report. The report includes a market projection for 2026, and a market share analysis for key players.
Tooth loss is very common and can happen as a result of disease or trauma, and the use of dental implants to provide support for the replacement of missing teeth has a long and multifaceted history. Statistics by the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons show that 69% of adults ages 35 to 44 have lost at least one permanent tooth to an accident, gum disease, a failed root canal, or tooth decay. Furthermore, by age 74, 26% of adults have lost all of their permanent teeth. Research on dental implant designs, materials and techniques has increased in the past few years and is expected to expand in the future due to the recent growth of the market for dental implants and the rise in demand for cosmetic dentistry, which points to increased demand for soft tissue allografts.
The increase in life expectancy and oral hygiene concerns have increased total dental visits; and additionally, the aging population plays a pivotal role in driving the demand for soft tissue allografts.
The report also includes a discussion of the major drivers and global dynamics, along with the political, economic, social, and technological factors that will have an impact on the market. Market estimates and forecast figures are provided for all major market segments. A discussion of the major players is included in the competitive landscape section, which provides trends in product launches, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, and other agreements.
- Allosource Inc.
- Anika Therapeutics Inc.
- Arthrex Inc.
- Biohorizons Iph
- Biotissue Technologies Gmbh
- Cook Medical Inc.
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Integra Lifesciences Corp.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Mimedx Group Inc.
- Organogenesis Inc.
- Straumann Holding Ag.
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings
The Report Includes:
- 31 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An updated review and in-depth analysis of the global market for soft tissue allografts
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Estimation of current market size and revenue forecast for global soft tissue allografts market, and corresponding market share analysis by product type, application and geography
- Highlights of current and future market potential for soft tissue allografts with clinical applications in the treatment of dental disease, facial dental surgery, orthopedic surgery, and other surgical process
- Discussion of market dynamics, industry structure, pricing analysis, prevalence or incidence dental diseases, regulatory scenario, and penetration of technologies within the biotech industry
- Coverage of country specific data and analysis for the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, China, Japan, India, Australia, GCC countries and South Africa within the regional segment
- Impact analysis of COVID-19 pandemic on the growth of this market
- Review of patents issued for tissue allograft products and therapies, new developments and potential markets for future developments
- Discussion of market regulations and reimbursement policies for transplant procedures within/outside the U.S., and treatment in the EU countries
- Insight into the growth development strategies of the major players operating within the global market and their key competitive landscape
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Soft Tissue Allografts
- General Overview of Joint Pain and Related Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wound Care
- Organ Transplantation Alternatives
- Trends in Soft Tissue Allografts Techniques and Their Alternatives
- 3D Tissue Assembly
- Nanotechnology for Tissue Regeneration
- Innovation by Small Firms
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Increase in the Incidence of Chronic Diseases
- Rise in the Geriatric Population
- Rising Awareness of Importance of Soft Tissues in Sport Injuries
- New Therapeutic Pathways for Organ Transplantation and Their Alternatives
- Market Restraints
- Challenges in Government Approval Process for Orthopedic Devices
- Soft Tissue Graft Lower Outcome Challenges
- Market Opportunities
- Growing Economic Benefits of Organ and Tissue Transplants
- Increasing Demand for Cosmetic Dentistry
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Product
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Impact of COVID-19
Chapter 9 Regulations and Reimbursement
Chapter 10 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hr0odl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900