DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market (2021-2026) by Technology, Application, End-user, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market is estimated to be USD 3.17 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.92 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9.2%.
Key factors, such as technological advancements, the rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology, the rising applications in the life science industry, increasing focus on nanotechnology and developing government support will help in boosting the growth of the market. Corporate funding for microscopy and increasing focus on nanotechnology are the opportunities of super resolution microscope market.
Reduction in the production and stock due to COVID-19 pandemic is a major challenge to the growth of this market.
1. JEOL Ltd. announces the release of a new cold field emission cryo-electron microscope (cryo-EM), the CRYO ARMT 300 II (JEM-3300), to be released in January 2021. This new cryo-EM has been developed based on the concept of ‘Quick and easy to operate and get high-contrast and high-resolution images’. – 22nd January 2021
2. JEOL Ltd. has acquired Integrated Dynamic Electron Solutions, Inc. an entrepreneurial venture specialized in technologies related to transmission electron microscopy. – 17th January 2020
3. Nikon Instruments Inc., innovator of advanced microscope systems has announced the release of the ECLIPSE Ei educational microscope, designed for intuitive operation and an improved learning experience. – 17th November 2020
Some of the companies covered in this report are JEOL Ltd., Olympus Inc., Nikon Corporation, Leica Microsystems, Applied Precision (GE Healthcare), Hitachi High Tech Corporation, GE LifeSciences, Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, FEI Company, and Active Motif.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Super-resolution Microscopes Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of COVID-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Technological advancements
- Developing government support
- The rise in research activities in neurology and cell biology
- The rising applications in the life science industry
- Increasing focus on nanotechnology
- High Costs of Advanced Microscopes
- Corporate funding for microscopy
- Increasing focus on nanotechnology
- Reduction in the production and stock due to COVID-19 pandemic
- JEOL Ltd.
- Olympus Inc.
- Nikon Corporation
- Leica Microsystems
- Applied Precision (GE Healthcare)
- Hitachi High Tech Corporation
- GE LifeSciences
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- FEI Company
- Active Motif
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ecqw13
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900