Actual User Reviews and Market Presence Solidify Phenom as Leading Technology Provider for Hiring, Developing and Retaining Talent
PHILADELPHIA–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#G2—Phenom today announced it is named a Leader in Talent Marketplace Platforms and Recruiting Automation Software on G2, the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplace, in the Summer 2023 Grid® Reports. Products in the Leader quadrant are rated highly by software users and receive substantial market presence scores. This level of recognition is a testament to how Phenom empowers customers to hire, develop and retain talent.
Developing and Retaining Employees with Talent Marketplace Platforms
To be a contender for the Talent Marketplace Platform Grid®, products are required to meet specific criteria, including: maintaining a database of professional development opportunities, creating personalized career profiles for employees, leveraging AI to connect employees with relevant opportunities, and offering people analytics.
The Phenom Talent Marketplace helps companies take the first step towards building out end-to-end workforce intelligence by seamlessly connecting employees with personalized opportunities based on their unique experience, interests, location and career goals. Powered by AI and a dynamic skills architecture, Talent Marketplace delivers tailored recommendations for career paths, upskilling opportunities (e.g. online learning, gigs, mentorships) and internal jobs. By maximizing employee engagement and the availability of data, talent management teams can make stronger, more informed workforce planning decisions.
Organizations leveraging Phenom Talent Marketplace are benefitting from the impact of AI technology to support employee development and retention, including:
- A global financial services provider said: “Not only have we modernized our tech stack for recruitment — Phenom has given us the opportunity to conduct cultural transformation and improve the way we manage internal sourcing, mobility and talent management processes.”
- A technology and investment solutions provider shared: “Our ability to hire internally and mobilize employees rather than paying outside agencies gets better every year, thanks to Phenom.”
- A major logistics company noted: “Phenom has enabled us to introduce a new approach to internal sourcing — which builds a strong talent pipeline, offers hiring managers the best available candidates, reduces time to hire, and creates a better employee experience.”
Increasing Efficiencies with Recruiting Automation Software
To qualify for the Recruiting Automation Software Grid®, products were required to meet specific criteria, including: streamlining recruiting processes, leveraging AI to source passive candidates, building talent pipelines, and tracking candidate engagement.
The Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform provides a myriad of recruiting automation capabilities to enhance productivity, simplify talent acquisition and deliver positive experiences, including: Talent CRM, Chatbot, SMS, Email Campaigns and 1-1 Messaging, One-Way Interviews, AI Scheduling and AI Insights.
Through intelligence and automation provided by Phenom, organizations are experiencing amazing results, including these comments shared on G2.com:
- “We often spend a great deal of time screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and looking through resumes. Phenom helps to streamline our review of candidates so we can quickly identify the candidates with the experience we are seeking. Furthermore, the screening templates and AI intelligent interviewing capabilities make these tasks much simpler for recruiters and coordinators alike.”
- “Reducing time-to-hire, improving candidate engagement and experience, and increasing the quality of hires. This not only saves time and resources but also helps create a positive candidate experience, which can improve an organization’s employer brand and reputation.”
- “This CRM is GREAT. As a sourcer, it has helped me create pipelines, and keep track of and mark my candidates appropriately. We have over 150K leads, and the advanced search feature helps me find people so quickly and precisely what I am looking for. No more spreadsheets or Google sheets. Haven’t used another platform that compares.”
“We’re thrilled to hear how our raving fans are building phenomenal experiences, improving efficiencies, and accelerating hiring and retention at their organizations with Phenom,” said John Harrington, Director, Product Marketing at Phenom. “With so many point solutions available in the market, consolidating HR technology is proving critical to the success of talent acquisition and talent management teams today. Phenom is the only vendor in the industry that can deliver the all-in-one approach for employers through intelligence, automation, and experience.”
One of the world’s largest and most trusted software marketplaces, G2 helps businesses discover the right solutions to tackle their biggest business challenges. Grid® rankings were established based on a product’s ability to meet specific criteria, as well as cumulative customer reviews and market presence.
With Phenom, candidates find and choose the right job faster, employees develop their skills and evolve, recruiters become wildly productive, managers build stronger-performing teams, HR aligns employee development with company goals, and HRIS easily integrates existing HR tech to create a holistic infrastructure.
To learn why customers are raving about Phenom — more than 250 reviews on G2.com — and have ranked Phenom as a leader, read these blogs: Empower Employees to Evolve and Make Recruiters Wildly Productive and Efficient.
To see the Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform in action, request a demo.
Phenom has a purpose of helping a billion people find the right job. Through AI-powered talent experiences, employers are using Phenom to hire employees faster, develop them to their full potential, and retain them longer. The Phenom Intelligent Talent Experience platform seamlessly connects candidates, employees, recruiters, hiring managers, HR and HRIS — empowering over 500 diverse and global enterprises with innovative products including Phenom Career Site, Chatbot, CMS, CRM, AI Scheduling, One-Way Interviews, Campaigns, University Recruiting, Talent Marketplace, Workforce Intelligence, Career Pathing, Gigs, Mentoring, and Referrals.
Phenom has earned accolades including: Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies (4 consecutive years), Deloitte Technology’s Fast 500 (4 consecutive years), five Brandon Hall ‘Excellence in Technology’ awards including Gold for ‘Best Advance in AI for Business Impact,’ Business Intelligence Group’s Artificial Intelligence Excellence Awards (3 consecutive years), and a regional Timmy Award for launching and optimizing HelpOneBillion.com (2020).
Headquartered in Greater Philadelphia, Phenom also has offices in India, Israel, the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom.