DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Human Augmentation Market with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by Product Type, Functionality, Application, & Geography – Global Forecast to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The human augmentation market is estimated to be worth USD 131.7 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 341.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 21.0%.
Growing demand for wearable human augmentation devices in healthcare sector, the recent advent of AI-powered wearable devices and rapid technological advancements such as availability of fast processing chipsets, miniaturization of sensors, use of brain-computer interfaces and evolution of nanotechnology are some of the major factors driving the market growth. However, high cost of human augmentation devices and health concerns related to AR and VR technologies are likely to hinder the market growth.
Wearable devices are expected to account for the largest share of the human augmentation market during the forecast period. The growing use of wearable devices to monitor health and fitness parameters is a major factor contributing to the market growth. Moreover, the development of miniaturized multifunctional ICs and advanced sensor technologies has facilitated the development of cost-effective wearable devices for various consumers applications. Different types of compact sensors can be integrated into wearable devices such as garments, hats, wristbands, socks, shoes, glasses, and wristwatches for continuous health monitoring.
The market for non-body-worn human augmentation products is estimated to register the highest CAGR between 2021 and 2026 in human augmentation market
Non-body-worn human augmentation products consist of intelligent virtual assistants, VR projectors and display walls, and AR and VR software. These products are expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. The growing demand for immersive content for AR and VR devices for gaming and entertainment applications is expected to drive the market growth for AR and VR software, thereby driving the market growth for non-body-worn products.
In recent years, there has been an increased adoption of intelligent virtual assistants such as chatbots to enhance customer support services that lead to customer loyalty, customer retention, increased conversion rate, and reduced shopping cart abandonment. Chatbots provide accurate and personalized information, offer self-service options, provide outbound email notifications, and collect customer insights. The adoption of chatbots not only improves sales but also reduces operational costs with automated customer support.
Human augmentation market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness a higher growth compared to the other regions. The presence of technologically advanced manufacturing industries in countries such as Japan and China presents ample growth opportunities for human augmentation products manufacturers. A massive mobile user base and a huge population in this region are the major factors driving the market growth. The surging demand for smart devices, increasing disposable income, along with easy availability of inexpensive labor, are some of the major factors contributing to the accelerated growth of the human augmentation market in many developing countries in this region, such as India.
Key Topics Covered:
- Attractive Growth Opportunities in Human Augmentation Market – Increasing Demand for Wearable Technologies to Contribute to Market Growth
- Human Augmentation Market, by Product Type – Wearable Devices to Account for Largest Size of Human Augmentation Market Throughout Forecast Period
- Human Augmentation Market, by Functionality – Body-Worn Human Augmentation Products to Hold Larger Market Share in 2021
- Human Augmentation Market, by Application – Consumer Application to Capture Largest Size of Human Augmentation Market from 2021 to 2026
- Human Augmentation Market, by Region – Asia-Pacific to Hold Largest Size of Global Human Augmentation Market Throughout Forecast Period
- High Demand for Wearable Augmentation Devices in Healthcare Sector
- Recent Advent of Ai-Powered Wearable Devices
- Restoring Vision and Hearing
- Relaxing Brainwaves to Reduce Anxiety
- Reviving Mixed Reality
- Increased Adoption of Wearable Devices
- Rapid Technological Advancements
- Availability of Fast Processing Chipsets
- Miniaturization of Sensors
- Use of Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Evolution of Nanotechnology
- High Cost of Human Augmentation Devices
- Health Concerns Related to AR and VR Technologies
- Rising Use of Human Augmentation Technologies to Ensure Safety and Improve Strength of Military Personnel
- Growing Implementation of Human Augmentation Technologies in Industrial Applications
- Risk of Data Breach and Identity Theft
- Dearth of Skilled Personnel
- Requirement for Constant Modifications in Devices
- Development of Human Augmentation Products at Larger Scale and Offering Them at Lower Prices
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Google LLC
- Ekso Bionics
- Vuzix Corporation
- Garmin Ltd.
- Fossil Group, Inc.
- B-Temia Inc.
- Magic Leap
- Rewalk Robotics
- Cyberdyne Inc.
- Polar Electro
- P&S Mechanics Co., Ltd.
- Lifesense Group
- Rex Bionics Pty. Ltd.
- Atheer, Inc.
- Second Sight Medical Products
- Inbenta Holdings Inc.
- Mycroft Ai, Inc.
- Cyberglove Systems LLC
- Scope AR
- Merge Labs, Inc.
- Wearable Robotics Srl
- Raytheon Technologies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/801x6f
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900