DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Impact Modifiers Global Market Report 2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Distinguished by an impressive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4% by 2024, the global impact modifiers market underscores robust economic activity across industries. The expanding requirement for durable and flexible materials in various end-use sectors ranging from automotive to construction is driving market expansion. Innovations in technology and evolving material science, notably in bio-based impact modifiers, are further bolstering market growth.
With evidence pointing towards sustained enhancement in physical properties of plastics such as PVC, engineering plastics, and others, the demand for impact modifiers is projected to achieve new milestones. The report elucidates the strategic movements of influential players who are prioritizing innovation and sustainable practices that reverberate through the value chain.
The research publication highlights the current state of market affairs, as well as a nuanced forecast that projects a stable growth rate of 9.1% through to 2028. The analysis addresses key market trends, including the integration of nanotechnology, advancement in engineering plastic modifications, and the adoption of high-performance modifiers.
The surge in construction activities and a robust outlook in the automotive sector are identified as pivotal factors propelling market growth. Affirming these observations, recent industry metrics and statistics reinforce the vitality of the impact modifiers market within these sectors.
One of the transcendent trends in the market is the escalating interest towards strategic collaborations and partnerships. These alliances emphasize the market’s inclination towards innovative product development, showcasing a prime example of successful integration between materials science and end-user applications.
The global analysis conspicuously marks the geographical dominance of the Asia-Pacific region, coupled with market projections that anticipate persistent leadership and accelerated growth in forthcoming years. The valuation of impact modifiers within multiple countries provides a multidimensional perspective of the market, encompassing intricate regional dynamics and consumption patterns.
Within the report’s findings:
- The emergence of Asia-Pacific as the foremost market player in the impact modifiers domain.
- In-depth analysis of product types such as AIM, ABS, MBS, CPE, EPDM, ASA, and other impact modifiers.
- Comprehensive examination of end-user sectors including packaging, construction, consumer goods, and automotive industries.
- Rising demand for sustainable solutions within the industry, with a spotlight on eco-friendly, bio-based impact modifiers.
- Market growth drivers and challenges
- Product and technological innovations
- Competitive landscape and strategic developments
- Projections for market expansion
- Impact of regulatory changes and infrastructure developments
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Evonik Industries AG
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Addivant USA LLC
- Kaneka Corporation
- Arkema S.A.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- SI Group Inc.
- Novista Group Co. Ltd.
- Indofil Industries Limited
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Akdeniz Kimya Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Chemson Group
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Ruifeng Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE
- LANXESS AG
- Saudi Basic Industries Corporation
- Eastman Chemical Company
- The Lubrizol Corporation
- Croda International Plc
- Wacker Chemie AG
- Momentive Performance Materials Holdings LLC
- Solvay SA
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Tosoh Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Kuraray Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3x8li9
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900