DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Long Read Sequencing Market By Techniques, By Product, By Application, By End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the long read sequencing market was valued at $603.48 million in 2021, and is estimated to reach $4.5 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 22.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Long-read sequencing is a class of DNA sequencing technique and is also known the third-generation sequencing. It aids in overcoming and coping with throughput, scope, and accuracy application limits in genomics. In comparison to short-read sequencing, it has a variety of benefits such as short-read sequencing can only create up to 600 bases of DNA, while as long read sequencing technology may produce reads of more than 10,000 bases.
Extensive application of this technological environment is expected to result in an improvement in comprehension of evolution of pathogens, cancer, genetic variety, and drug resistance in intricate sections of genome that are crucial for clinical care.
Major factors that drive growth of the global long read sequencing market include rise in utilization of sequence analysis methodologies and surge in demand for genome mapping program. In addition, increase in investments by key players toward R&D related to long-read sequencing technologies and rise in prevalence of genetic disorders and chronic diseases such as cancer further propel the market growth.
However, lack of skilled professionals, and ethical and legal limitations are expected to restrain growth of the long-read sequencing market during the forecast period. In addition, nanopore sequencer has a lower read accuracy when compared to short read sequencers, which further hampers growth of the market. Conversely, use of cloud computing as a potential data management service and high growth potential in untapped emerging countries are anticipated to provide lucrative opportunities among the market players.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the long read sequencing market analysis from 2021 to 2031 to identify the prevailing long read sequencing market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the long read sequencing market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global long read sequencing market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Key Market Segments
- Research Applications
- Clinical Applications
- Single-Molecule Real-Time Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
By End User
- Academic and Government Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
- Hospitals and Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA
Key Market Players
- Agilent Technologies
- BaseClear B.V
- Cantata Bio
- Element bioscience
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Future Genomics Technologies B.V
- Genome Transcriptome Facility of Bordeaux
- JIANGSU HENFRUI PHARMACEUTICALS CO. LTD
- llumina, Inc
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc
- Takara Bio, Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- St Vincents Hospital Austrailia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mhp1v4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900