DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Single-use Bioprocessing Market Research Report by Function (Cell Culture, Filtration, and Mixing), Product, Workflow, End User, Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market size was estimated at USD 22.42 billion in 2021, USD 29.89 billion in 2022, and is projected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 33.47% to reach USD 126.82 billion by 2027.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Single-use Bioprocessing Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Single-use Bioprocessing Market?
- Increasing demand in pre-commercial manufacturing involved in preclinical and clinical scales
- Increasing adoption of single-use technology amongst CMOs
- Rise in adoption of disposable technologies
- Low risk of product cross-contamination associated to SUB technologies
- Issues linked with leachables and extractables
- Single-use bioprocessing integration of big data-based machine learning
- Growing interest of investors to fund for innovative technologies and R&D activities
- Limited enactment in downstream processing
- Stringent regulations pertaining to use of disposable systems
- AGC Inc
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Cesco Bioengineering Company
- Corning Incorporated
- Danaher Corporation
- ENTEGRIS, INC.
- Eppendorf AG
- GE healthcare
- Infors AG
- JM BIOCONNECT
- Kuhner AG
- Lonza Group AG
- Meissner Filtration Products, Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Octane Biotech Inc.
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- PBS Biotech, Inc
- PendoTECH, LLC
- Rentschler Biopharma SE
- Sartorius AG
- Sentinel Process Systems Inc.
- Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
- The 3M Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Watson-Marlow Fluid Technology Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1h8ib3
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900