DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Metaverse in Insurance – Thematic Intelligence” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report delves into the fascinating realm of the metaverse, a virtual world where users engage and interact in simulated scenarios, offering a transformative potential for how people work, shop, communicate, and consume content.
Within this immersive landscape, the insurance industry faces unique challenges that can be addressed by leveraging metaverse technologies. The report presents a comprehensive overview of the metaverse value chain, identifying leaders and challengers in each sub-segment.
It also offers market size and growth forecasts for this dynamic digital universe and showcases compelling case studies that demonstrate the metaverse’s diverse applications within the insurance sector.
With the rise of virtual commerce and digital assets, cyber insurance becomes a critical consideration, covering losses and providing protection against metaverse-related risks, from virtual property insurance to cybersecurity and virtual theft insurance.
As the metaverse evolves, insurers must seize the opportunity to innovate and develop cutting-edge insurance products and services to meet the growing demands of this futuristic landscape.
- As more businesses enter the metaverse to further their offerings, it will require a greater variety of insurance policies in the metaverse. These will range from virtual property insurance and business interruption insurance to cybersecurity and virtual theft insurance
- According to publisher forecasts, the metaverse will become a $627 billion industry by 2030, recording a compound annual growth rate of 33% over 2020-30
- Growth of the metaverse will rely on key technologies such as augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, cloud, and blockchain
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the metaverse and its current and future impact on the insurance industry
- Learn how deployment of the metaverse can help with the key challenges the insurance sector faces
- Identify the leading metaverse adopters and specialist metaverse vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- The Metaverse Value Chain
- Foundation layer
- Tools layer
- User interface layer
- Experience layer
- Insurance Challenges
- The Impact of the Metaverse on Insurance
- Case Studies
- Data Analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Company filings trends
- Hiring trends
- Metaverse timeline
- Leading metaverse adopters in insurance
- Leading metaverse vendors
- Specialist metaverse vendors in insurance
- Sector Scorecards
- Life insurance sector scorecard
- Non-life insurance sector scorecard
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Animoca (The Sandbox)
- Heungkuk Life Insurance
- Legal & General
- Prudential Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- Tokio Marine Holdings
- Zurich Insurance
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qw7q2k
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900