MiFinity, a global payments provider, today announced a significant increase in the number of local payment options available within the platform to support customers in both Europe and LATAM.
The MiFinity eWallet and payment platform is now live with 42 additional local payment options in these regions. In order to better support the local payment options and enhance the customer experience, MiFinity has also increased the number of eWallet currencies supported within the platform to 11 settlement currencies.
The main benefits of local payment options include:
- Customers can select their preferred local payment method and get support in their local language and currency
- Customers are more comfortable using local payment technology which is important to offering them a personalised experience
- Offers more speed and ease for making payments and often with minimal clicks
- Pay directly with local solutions so increases acceptance and authorisation rates
- Replaces the need for card which can suffer from high decline rates in LATAM
- Gives customers greater control of spend
The MiFinity eWallet is a fast, simple and secure way for customers to perform payment transactions. Enhanced additional local payment options will support deposit, withdrawal and transfer functionality in different currencies across the platform.
“We are very excited about this latest product rollout. These additional payment options will complement the MiFinity payment platform and allow our Merchants to better target their client base with these local solutions.
This latest product release coupled with the weekly onboarding and rollout of new Merchants onto the platform have helped move the MiFinity offering onto a new level. We fully appreciate and acknowledge the belief shown by our current and future Merchants in our product and look forward to the continued roll out and evolution of the platform “, said Kieron Nolan, Chief Financial Officer, MiFinity.