DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market (2022-2027) by Type, Mode, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market is estimated to be USD 630.45 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 932.36 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.14%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- High Demand for 3D Integrated Circuit in the Semiconductor and Electronics Industry.
- Constant Support from the Government to Promote Nanotechnology and Nanoscience R&D
- High Prices of Equipment
- Damage to Samples Due to Contact-mode Atomic Force Microscope
- Huge Demand for High-Speed Diagnostics
- Increasing Investments in Organic Light-Emitting Diode Production and Expansion
- Lack of Skilled Professionals for Handling Atomic Force Microscopy Tools
The Global Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM) Market is segmented based on Type, Mode, Application, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Research Grade Atomic Force Microscope and Industrial Grade Atomic Force Microscope.
- By Mode, the market is classified into Contact Mode, Non-Contact Mode, and Tapping Mode.
- By Application, the market is classified into Life Sciences and Biology, Semiconductors and Electronics, and Nanomaterial Science.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- APE Research
- AFM Workshop
- Agilent Technologies
- Angstrom Advanced
- Anton Paar
- Attocube Systems (Wittenstein Group)
- Concept Scientific Instruments
- Hitachi High-Technologies
- Keysight Technologies
- Nano Scan Technologies
- Nanomagnetic Instruments
- Nanonics Imaging
- Nanoscience Instruments
- NT-MDT Spectrum Instruments
- Oxford Instruments-Asylum Research
- Park Systems
- Quantum Design
- RHK Technology
- Semilab Semiconductor Physics Laboratory
- Tokyo Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/54wteq
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900