DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Retail Cash Management Market By Component, By Application, By Deployment Mode, By Enterprise Size: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report the retail cash management market was valued at $3.2 billion in 2021, and is estimated to reach $12.1 billion by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Retail is a highly competitive business with razor-thin profit margins. As a result, merchants of all sizes are constantly seeking for strategies to optimize their business processes. Retail cash management solutions are frequently a focus of these optimization efforts. Maintaining cash can be expensive, and shops typically see more cash transactions than other businesses. Innovative solutions assist businesses in lowering expenses and managing funds more effectively. Moreover, as technology advances, new solutions for cash management in the retail industry are expected to emerge.
The unavailability of a proper in-store workforce during the period of the COVID-19 pandemic aided in propelling the growth of the global retail cash management market. Moreover, the social distancing and sanitization policies implemented across various parts of the world further supported the growth of the retail cash management solutions market.
However, implementation and maintenance costs of cash management solutions can hamper the retail cash management market forecast. On the contrary, advancements in technologies like big data and machine learning are expected to offer remunerative opportunities for the expansion of the retail cash management market during the forecast period.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global retail cash management market forecast along with the current & future trends to explain the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, & opportunities and their impact analysis on global retail cash management market trends is provided in the report.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2021 to 2031 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Market Segments
- Balance Transaction Reporting
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Corporate Liquidity Management
- Payables Receivables
By Deployment Mode
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Sized Enterprises
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- ALVARA Digital Solutions GmbH
- Aurionpro Solutions Limited
- Giesecke+Devrient GmbH
- Glory Global Solutions
- Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Sopra Banking Software SA
- The Sage Group PLC
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fl018h
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900