DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “U.S Point Of Use Water Treatment System Market 2022” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
According to this report, Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market was valuated at $9.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $15.6 billion by 2022.
- CP Kelco Oil Field Group
- Huntsman Corporation
- Croda International PLC
- Weatherford International
- Stepan Company
- Enviro Fluid
- Flotek Industries
Water purification has become the need of the hour as UN records more than 4 billion cases of diarrhea every year with the major cause being water contamination. Health institutes, public organizations, governments and NGOs have been aggressive in promoting many of these water treatment systems particularly in the developing countries where access to safe drinking water is limited or scarce.
Market Growth Drivers:
One of the major growth contributors to the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market is the growing human population especially in the developing countries with a current population of 7.6 billion. It is expected to rise to 8.6 billion in 2030. This exponential growth will surely trigger a rise in demand for Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems as natural resources such as clean water become scarcer.
Innovative, sustainable and energy efficient water treatment technologies are being innovated almost daily due to the immensely high demand for safe and pure drinking water. Nanotechnology based solutions, UV and UF treatment combinations, organic and biodegradable filtering solutions are some of the key innovations been developed. Furthermore, the lack of access to safe drinking water is a global issue that affects all humanity and thus this triggered a global participation in developing newer treatment technologies that is affordable to the common man especially in the developing countries.
The prime challenge faced by the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market is the varying quality of water available across a wide geographical area. The chemical and physical properties of water differ from place to place, such as heavy metal contamination, hard and soft water, etc. This means key players need to design either universal water treatment solution or particular treatment solutions targeting particular geographical areas.
Another major challenge to the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems market is the wide penetration of purified water bottle companies that also serve to solve the problem of unsustainable and toxic drinking water. Places like Flint, Michigan, USA has an aggravated problem of lead contamination in drinking water. Thus, bottled water seem to be the safer option compared to Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems as perceived by the affected citizens. During the Flint water crisis, many residents claimed that they do not trust filter systems but only choose to use bottled water. Thus the trust level in these Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems were at an all-time low, especially when it was the right time, for an increase in demand for such systems.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market – Overview
2. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market – Executive summary
3. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market
3.1. Comparative analysis
3.1.1. Product Benchmarking – Top 10 companies
3.1.2. Top 5 Financials Analysis
3.1.3. Market Value split by Top 10 companies
3.1.4. Patent Analysis – Top 10 companies
3.1.5. Pricing Analysis
4. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
4.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining powers of customers
4.4.3. Threat of new entrants
4.4.4. Rivalry among existing players
4.4.5. Threat of substitutes
5. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
6. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems – By Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems – By End User (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems – By Design (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems – By Applicable Standards/Regulations (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems – By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
11. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market – Entropy
12. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market Company Analysis
13. Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market -Appendix
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hm8yul
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900