DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Vietnam PropTech Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Vietnam PropTech market is projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period
The market growth can be attributed to the growing adoption of emerging technology and rising internet penetration in the country. PropTech, or Property Technology, includes the use of software and technology to support today’s real estate needs across residential and commercial sectors.
PropTech provides a medium for people to research, buy, sell, rent, and manage real estate. In recent years, many PropTech’s real estate startups have emerged, trying to navigate the real estate industry more efficiently and make it easier for people involved. Advancements in cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc., are aiding the development of smart houses and buildings, which is propelling the Vietnam PropTech market growth.
Growing demand for commercial buildings among small and medium-sized enterprises and growing adoption of cloud technology and digitalization are also propelling the growth of the Vietnam PropTech market. The rising adoption of emerging technologies and improvement in economic conditions are further driving the growth of the Vietnam PropTech market.
Market players are adopting technologies to provide accurate pricing by collecting a huge volume of data from offline and online sources, which increases the affordability of potential customers. Besides, PropTech companies are offering customers financial assistance in the form of loans, which is expected to boost the growth of the Vietnam PropTech market.
The real estate agents segment is expected to hold the largest share in the Vietnam PropTech market during the forecast period due to a rise in the number of real estate agents and the increasing personal disposable income of the population.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of Vietnam PropTech market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam PropTech market from 2022E to 2027F and growth rate until 2027F.
- To classify and forecast Vietnam PropTech market based on solutions, applications, deployment, end users, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the Vietnam PropTech market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Vietnam PropTech market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new services, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Vietnam PropTech market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Vietnam PropTech market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in Vietnam PropTech market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in Vietnam PropTech market.
- Oracle Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- In4Velocity Systems
- Qsoft Vietnam
- HiNet Viet Nam
- Twin Software Solutions JSC.
- Autodesk Inc.
- DIP Vietnam Technology Corporation
- Holomia Technology Company Limited
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Savills Vietnam
- AMI Group Co., Ltd
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2017-2020
- Base Year: 2021
- Estimated Year: 2022E
- Forecast Period: 2023F-2027F
Vietnam PropTech Market, By Solutions:
- Business Intelligence
- Facility Management
- Portfolio Management
- Real Estate Search
- Asset Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Vietnam PropTech Market, By Applications:
- Multi-Family Housing
- Single Family Housing
- Retail Spaces
- Office Spaces
Vietnam PropTech Market, By Deployment:
Vietnam PropTech Market, By End Users:
- Housing Associations
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Investors
Vietnam PropTech Market, By Region:
- North Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
- South Vietnam
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dr3nv7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900