DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Telecoms Software and Services: Consolidated Worldwide Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market will grow from USD77.4 billion in 2020 to USD114 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 6.7%.
This report provides forecasts for the overall communications service provider (CSP) spending on telecoms software and related services for 2021-2026.
5G-related spending will grow the fastest and will account for 38% of CSPs’ spending on telecoms software by 2026. Spending on cloud technology and automation will increase too as CSPs pursue new deployment models and aim to improve operational efficiency to support emerging use cases.
It provides details of spending by delivery model, service type and region, as well as the major drivers, including 5G. The report also provides recommendations for vendors and CSPs.
The report is based on several sources, including:
- Research from the past year
- Interviews with CSPs and vendors worldwide.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- How will the shift toward 5G standalone network affect CSPs’ spending on telecoms software?
- How will automation and cloudification change CSPs spending behaviour?
- What are the key trends and factors that will affect the overall telecoms software market during 2021-2026?
- What are the regional factors that will drive growth?
- What should vendors do to exploit new business opportunities?
- How will professional services for telecoms software perform during the forecast period?
This report provides a detailed 5-year forecast of the worldwide telecoms software market, split into the following areas.
- Data, AI and development platforms
- Automated assurance
- Customer engagement
- Monetisation platforms
- Network automation and orchestration
- Network cloud infrastructure
- Service design and orchestration
- Subscriber data management
Telecoms service sectors
- Consumer fixed
- Business fixed
Who Should Read this Report
- Vendor strategy teams that need to understand how CSPs’ spending is shifting and want to identify growth opportunities and areas of new investment in the telecoms software products and services markets.
- Vendors’ product management teams that are responsible for feature functionality, geographical focus and business growth.
- CSPs’ strategy and market intelligence teams that want to evaluate spending and investment metrics.
- Professional services vendors that want to understand the growth opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20tyl9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900