DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market (2021-2026) by Type, Indication, Diseases, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market is estimated to be USD 3.25 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 4.47 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.6%.
- Merck & Co., Inc.,
- A-S Medication Solutions LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Sanofi S.A.
- Johnson & Johnson
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharat Biotech
- Bavarian Nordic
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
There are more than 100 HPV, among of which 14 are cancer-causing. According to the WHO, HVP 16 and 18 types are responsible for around 70% of cervical cancer and pre-cancerous cervical lesions. The rising incidences of human papillomavirus (HPV) associated cancers of the anus, vulva, vagina, penis, and oropharynx and increasing demand for prevention of these infections are majorly driving the HPV vaccine market.
In addition, government initiatives in HPV vaccination programs are anticipated to propel market growth. Since June 2020, around 55% of the WHO Member States have introduced HPV vaccination. Furthermore, increasing healthcare infrastructure and expenditure in emerging countries is expected to generate untapped opportunities for the market participants.
However, stringent government regulations associated with manufacturing new vaccines and a lower adoption rate of vaccines are anticipated to hamper market growth.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using the Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Incidence of HPV
4.1.2 Growing Government Vaccination Programs
4.1.3 Increasing Education and Awareness of Healthcare
4.2.1 Stringent Government Regulation
4.2.2 High Cost and Long Term Vaccines Research
4.3.1 High Growth Prospect in Emerging Countries
4.3.2 Approvals of New HPV Vaccines
4.4.1 Inadequate Access to Vaccines and Limited Adoption Rate
4.4.2 Product Recalls
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market, By Type
7 Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market, By Indication
8 Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market, By Diseases
9 Global Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gkublm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900