Open Banking Expo, a global community of Open Banking and Open Finance executives responsible for digital transformation across the financial services sector, has announced the call for entries for this year’s Awards.
Following a resounding success last year, the Open Banking Expo Awards are back for the second year in a row. The Awards recognise and celebrate the innovators, disruptors and visionaries across the globe who have been at the forefront of the Open Banking and Open Finance revolution.
This year a judging panel comprising 24 financial industry experts will assess the entries and help uncover the very best in Open Banking, Open Finance and Open Payments across 15 categories:
- Best Use of Open Banking Data
- Best Use of Open Banking by a Non-Financial Services Company
- Best Open Banking Partnership – Consumer
- Best Open Banking Partnership – Commercial
- Best App – Consumer
- Best App – Commercial
- Best Customer Experience
- Best ASPSP API Suite
- Open Banking for Good Award
- Best Third-Party Provider
- Best Anti-Fraud Solution
- Best Open Banking Payments Project
- Best Open Finance Innovation
- Open Banking Pioneer Award – Individual
- Open Banking Pioneer Award – Organisation
Last year’s Awards attracted more than 120 entries from across the globe in 16 categories. The winners represented the breadth of the ecosystem: banks, fintechs, neobanks, such as Snoop, Payit by Natwest, Starling Bank, Moneyhub, Bottomline Technologies, Metro Bank and many more.
The deadline for this year’s submissions is 1 April. For more details for how to enter and the criteria for each category, visit openbankingexpoawards.com
The winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony which will take place on 7 July in London.